Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Preseason Schedule is released
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
2018 preseason: Opponents, order set

http://prod.www.jaguars.clubs.nfl.com/ne...cd9ed43314

Jaguars will play New Orleans Saints and Atlanta Falcons at home in the 2018 preseason; will visit the Minnesota Vikings and Tampa Bay Buccaneers
Maybe we schedule a practice with the Vikings and meet them in the Superbowl next year
Again the Week 3 game is home which is good. The most "regular" of the pre-season games.....
Jalen Ramsey vs. Julio Jones. That's a nice matchup.
(04-11-2018, 05:38 PM)Bullseye Wrote: [ -> ]Jalen Ramsey vs. Julio Jones.  That's a nice matchup.

Was thinking the same thing. Hopefully they let Julio get in at least a quarter.
(04-11-2018, 05:42 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-11-2018, 05:38 PM)Bullseye Wrote: [ -> ]Jalen Ramsey vs. Julio Jones.  That's a nice matchup.

Was thinking the same thing. Hopefully they let Julio get in at least a quarter.

I would also say Myles Jack and Telvin Smith vs. O.J. Howard, but I doubt any of those guys play in week 4 of the preseason.

Instead, I'd like to see the Jaguars OL and TEs against that Vikings' defense in week 2...but not for too long.
Weeks 1 and 3 are good.. especially getting another Week 3 at home.. Interesting that all 4 games are against NFC teams.. that means Jags will be playing 9 games vs NFC teams counting the Super Bowl of course... Smile
I'm hoping we do joint practices with NO and Minn

Or ATL is fine too. There's some good connections with us and NO/ATL
A very appealing preseason schedule. No nationally televised games but im sure they're saving that for regular season
Week 1 is nice because everyone is excited to kick off the season

Week 3 is nice since that's when most starters play at least a half of a game in total.

... not bad.