Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Depressions from the Raiders game
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Coaching

Offense

Defense
Penalties

Turnovers

Special teams too.
Quote:Special teams too.

There was really only one bad play on special teams that affected the game.
I have typed comments about 7 times

I simply deleted em afterwards

I still don't know what to say

Something to do with deep numbness that we no longer seem to have a QB and have to address that position, along with coaches, etc. Another busy offseason ahead as we battle for draft position.

What a windup, pace, energy, awareness, and accuracy! It's like way behind the 8 ball before you even take the field. We won 2 games?

We can dissect Ds and STs to no end, without a viable signal caller, you have no team. That's what's terrifying. What now?

We are Jaguars
Quote:There was really only one bad play on special teams that affected the game.

Did you happen to watch the game?
Meh....We won the games we did by accident.

Glad I was riding in a car without radio access nor watching on TV and didn't have to see or hear the gus clown show.

This team tortures its fans. :pinch:

Quote:Did you happen to watch the game?

Jason Myers made every scoring attempt and kicked the ball out of the end zone. Marqise Lee had a good kickoff return.
Quote:Jason Myers made every scoring attempt and kicked the ball out of the end zone. Marqise Lee had a good kickoff return.

Greene catches one on the 2 yard line.

We let a punter run for 28 yards on a 4th and 24.
Quote:Greene catches one on the 2 yard line.

We let a punter run for 28 yards on a 4th and 24.

Two bad special teams plays. Count good plays and bad plays by our special teams unit. What were there more of? Likely good plays.
Quote:Two bad special teams plays. Count good plays and bad plays by our special teams unit. What were there more of? Likely good plays.

You said there was only one special teams play that effected the game.
Quote:You said there was only one special teams play that affected the game.

I knew we were going to lose before the fake punt.
Quote:I knew we were going to lose before the fake punt.

It wasn't a fake.
Had some raider fans in my section who was surprised at the quality of a head coach Del Rio is and how quickly he got the team turned around. Granted many of them praise Mckensie for putting the pieces in place. Most of them believe the Divison is up for grabs and Denver or KC is not a shoe in.
Quote:It wasn't a fake.

It was a running play by the punter. I had never seen that on an offensive play before.
Quote:Had some raider fans in my section who was surprised at the quality of a head coach Del Rio is and how quickly he got the team turned around. Granted many of them praise Mckensie for putting the pieces in place. Most of them believe the Divison is up for grabs and Denver or KC is not a shoe in.

The division is up for grabs. I call it the AFC Best.
Quote:It was a running play by the punter. I had never seen that on an offensive play before.

It wasn't a designed run. The ball hit the ground and he picked it up and ran.
Quote:It wasn't a designed run. The ball hit the ground and he picked it up and ran.

I tried to watch it again on NFL.com but there is a stupid commercial at the beginning of the video.
Quote:I tried to watch it again on NFL.com but there is a stupid commercial at the beginning of the video.

So let the commercial run and then watch the video. 
Such a sadly accurate thread

Pages: 1 2