Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Put Bortles on IR
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I believe in the guy but he needs a reset and he needs to get away from the garbage his HC and OC are giving him. Let him go work on his game somewhere. See you in season 4 after another top 5 pick.
Tell him to join the peace corp and don't come back
I believe he is injured too. Something has to be wrong.

You don't just start throwing like that for no reason.
Fireball.

I don't think he is hurt I think he's flying himself and his team blindly because they walk out onto the field knowing the game plan is crap, like it is every week, and they have no answers
He didn't just start throwing like that, Been that way since day 1. The sooner we realize that and admit the mistake,the sooner we can get to fixing it
Crazy how much worse he has become during the season, specially compared to the flashes we saw last season....to think last year all we needed was a decent D and we could have been pretty good. This year its the opposite.

Inconsistency, inaccuracy and bad decision making were there all along.
It is strange. Last year he had good footwork and a much quicker release. Looked and 2nd and 3rd options consistently. Pretty good accuracy...and then poof. It is worse from week to week. But because he was so good last year I know he can be that good again but something isn't right.
The guy is so bad we want him to fake an injury like Dangerfield in Caddyshack
Man I wish I could say that. I sure didn't see it.
Quote:The guy is so bad we want him to fake an injury like Dangerfield in Caddyshack
MY ARM