Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: NFL.com - DeAndre Hopkins: Watson and I can be 'best duo' in NFL
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
DeAndre Hopkins: Watson and I can be 'best duo' in NFL

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000...duo-in-nfl

Deshaun Watson has barely played half a season with the Texans, but DeAndre Hopkins is already convinced that their quarterback-wide receiver duo will be the best in the league next season.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Not to knock Watson (I was impressed with what he did last season,) but it's hard not to look good when you throw to Hopkins. Just get the ball to him.

Easier said than done when Ramsey is in coverage.
(04-18-2018, 04:55 PM)Tinhorn Wrote: [ -> ]DeAndre Hopkins: Watson and I can be 'best duo' in NFL

Deshaun Watson has barely played half a season with the Texans, but DeAndre Hopkins is already convinced that their quarterback-wide receiver duo will be the best in the league next season.

[Image: DbMDGj0UwAUzUAp.jpg]
I don't know what's going on with all of these memes...since Hopkins won his individual matchup vs Ramsey last season.
(04-27-2018, 10:46 AM)TurndownforWatt Wrote: [ -> ]I don't know what's going on with all of these memes...since Hopkins won his individual matchup vs Ramsey last season.

Suuuuuure he did.
(04-27-2018, 10:46 AM)TurndownforWatt Wrote: [ -> ]I don't know what's going on with all of these memes...since Hopkins won his individual matchup vs Ramsey last season.

[Image: dhGHXNT_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&fidelity=medium]

Push off Hopkins 2 game stat line 

7 rec 55 yards 1TD Gifted by referees. Scores it when its already 20-0

4 rec 80 yards 1 TD Garbage Time(the game was way over, out of reach) Score was already 31-0

I dunno if 11 catches, 135 Yards, and 0 meaningful TDS in TWO blowout losses is "winning".

You owe me an avatar to wear of my choosing!
(05-08-2018, 07:08 PM)realtorpat Wrote: [ -> ]

[Image: Bob-Office-Space-Licking-Upper-Lip.gif]
(05-08-2018, 07:08 PM)realtorpat Wrote: [ -> ]

You're going to have to remind I've been sidelined with personal stuff for awhile, but yeah I'll wear it. Just don't remember what for.
No problem I knew you weren't active for a while. It was a bet last preseason that watt wouldn't have ten sacks.
(05-09-2018, 05:45 PM)TurndownforWatt Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-08-2018, 07:08 PM)realtorpat Wrote: [ -> ]You owe me an avatar to wear of my choosing!

You're going to have to remind I've been sidelined with personal stuff for awhile, but yeah I'll wear it. Just don't remember what for.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
[Image: 4b98b82d8ff9f8a7da7226ea3d1844d2.jpg]
(05-09-2018, 05:51 PM)realtorpat Wrote: [ -> ]No problem I knew you weren't active for a while.  It was a bet last preseason that watt wouldn't have ten sacks.
(05-09-2018, 05:45 PM)TurndownforWatt Wrote: [ -> ]You're going to have to remind I've been sidelined with personal stuff for awhile, but yeah I'll wear it. Just don't remember what for.

It said that the file was too big.

That picture is hideous btw
Lol I can make it smaller or crowdsource something else.
(05-09-2018, 09:58 PM)TurndownforWatt Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-09-2018, 05:51 PM)realtorpat Wrote: [ -> ]No problem I knew you weren't active for a while.  It was a bet last preseason that watt wouldn't have ten sacks.

It said that the file was too big.

(04-18-2018, 04:55 PM)Tinhorn Wrote: [ -> ]DeAndre Hopkins: Watson and I can be 'best duo' in NFL

Maybe.....maybe they will be, but still won't be doing match when he's lining up against papa ramsey like others have said haha
(05-10-2018, 07:17 AM)Achilles Wrote: [ -> ]

Maybe.....maybe they will be, but still won't be doing match when he's lining up against papa ramsey like others have said haha
He held his own, y'all act like he was shutout and that's simply not the case.

(05-09-2018, 10:14 PM)realtorpat Wrote: [ -> ]Lol I can make it smaller or crowdsource something else.
(05-09-2018, 09:58 PM)TurndownforWatt Wrote: [ -> ]It said that the file was too big.

Sure.
Watson has 2 ACL tears in 3 years. The dude looked great in his debut but I just think he's going to lose some of that mobility that allowed him to extend plays.
(05-11-2018, 02:31 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: [ -> ]Watson has 2 ACL tears in 3 years.  The dude looked great in his debut but I just think he's going to lose some of that mobility that allowed him to extend plays.

You've gotta wonder if it's a freak accident and his durability will hold up like a guy like gurley has done or is he going to be more like rg3 with the constantly occuring injuries?

If he keeps scrambling like he has, he's likely to end up closer to the latter.
(05-10-2018, 02:00 PM)TurndownforWatt Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-10-2018, 07:17 AM)Achilles Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe.....maybe they will be, but still won't be doing match when he's lining up against papa ramsey like others have said haha
He held his own, y'all act like he was shutout and that's simply not the case.

(05-09-2018, 10:14 PM)realtorpat Wrote: [ -> ]Lol I can make it smaller or crowdsource something else.

Sure.

[Image: Screen_Shot_2018_05_12_at_6_34_05_PM.png]

here you go this should be a perfect fit!
(05-11-2018, 02:46 PM)Achilles Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-11-2018, 02:31 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: [ -> ]Watson has 2 ACL tears in 3 years.  The dude looked great in his debut but I just think he's going to lose some of that mobility that allowed him to extend plays.

You've gotta wonder if it's a freak accident and his durability will hold up like a guy like gurley has done or is he going to be more like rg3 with the constantly occuring injuries?

If he keeps scrambling like he has, he's likely to end up closer to the latter.

Well lucky for us it's not the same knee and he completely recovered from the first one and he's proven not just a scambling QB. He's a passer first who can buy time with his legs. He's not a Vince Young, Mike Vick or even RG3. The guy was on pace to smash all of the rookie passing records, so even if he can't run 40 yards down the field, He can still fall back on that and I bet he still has plenty of mobility to move and make ppeple miss in the backfield and buy time. He'll be fine. Hell Matt Schaub had zero mobility and arm strength and still led the league in passing yards. Athletically and talent wise Watson has him beat in spades.

The person I'd be worried about is KeKe Coutee coming out of the slot now and our new TEs.. Deshaun Watson led the league's best offense, led the league in passing and TDs when he went out..Imagine what he can do with other weapons other than just Hopkins. The speed of Fuller and Coutee is going to open up the entire field.
Pages: 1 2