Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: 14 - 40
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
My god, when will the insanity end!!!

BTW, I now think we are simply the Cleveland Browns, doesn't matter what we do.  Despair and apathy has consumed me.  Thank god for IPAs!

I agree. I've never seen anything quite like what happens to the Jaguars. We're awful on steroids. We can't get anything right.
Don't worry guys. Gus is going to watch the tape and find out where we can improve.
Quote:Don't worry guys. Gus is going to watch the tape and find out where we can improve.

Oh, thanks! I almost got a little discouraged. Needed a reality check!
Quote:Don't worry guys. Gus is going to watch the tape and find out where we can improve.

I wonder which tape he's gonna watch..

Lion King?

Mary Poppins?

Top Gun?
Quote:I wonder which tape he's gonna watch..

Lion King?

Mary Poppins?

Top Gun?

Groundhogs day.
We won't improve under Gus. 

I actually left home at half time to come watch the walking dead premier in Hollywood. I want to be entertained and football hasn't been under gus.
Quote:I actually left home at half time to come watch the walking dead premier in Hollywood. I want to be entertained and football hasn't been under gus.

In Hollywood?
Quote:We won't improve under Gus. 

I've seen more then enough to believe this is true.

Gus has certainly earned his worst non-owner HC record in NFL history.

14-40, it's only a matter of time until Gus is finally relieved of his Head coaching duties of the Jaguars.

How sad that he is about to get beat by the last 2 Jaguar Head Coaches in back to back games.
I think that the team has given up. Robinson is dropping balls, Julius is running lazy routes, Blake just looks lacksadaisical throwing it around, Malik losing it on the refs...

They know Gus isn't taking them anywhere. Why play hard when you know your gameplan is garbage? They can't play backyard ball against a well coached NFL team.
Then you woke up

Quote:In Hollywood?

Yeah. Premier of talking dead at Hollywood forever cemetery.
No way he shouldn't be fired.
I'm starting to think my sarcasm didn't come through for some people.
Quote:Yeah. Premier of talking dead at Hollywood forever cemetery.

Forever Cemetary...

We should re-name everbank that...
When I saw this thread I thought we had somehow lost by 40 (I stopped watching woth about 4 minutes left in the 4th). But then I realized it was Gus Bradleys coaching record. That makes it worse.
Gus would have to win the next 4 games in a row* to not have the worst winning % of any of the 132 head coaches with 40 or more losses in his career. 

*Other than our buddy from the 1930s Bert Bell who also was the team owner so couldn't exactly be fired. 

Lion King?

Mary Poppins?

Top Gun?

Thine laughed!

Lion King?

Mary Poppins?

Top Gun?

Debbie Does Dallas
Pages: 1 2