Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Dolores Leis Antelo
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Who is this mysterious woman from the Spanish district of Cabana de Bergantinos?

[Image: yG9rKo]
Huh?
The joke is here is that she looks like Donald Trump. And politics aren't allowed outside of the Political forum
Moved to the appropriate forum.
Not sure who the chick is but I heard Michael Cohen cut her a check in the amount of $130,000 on November 3, 2017

[Image: 200w.webp]
Peak TDS. This isn't even remotely interesting.
Good we can forge the birth certificate and 2024 is in the bag
She's not orange enough to be Donald Trump plus, she is laboring in a field. Trump hasn't done a day of physical labor in his life! Case closed.
(04-26-2018, 11:21 AM)pirkster Wrote: [ -> ]Peak TDS.  This isn't even remotely interesting.

It's not supposed to be interesting, Capt. KneeJerk, it's an attempt at humor that went viral.

Learn to laugh, it's not all serious.
Had to look up TDS
For those that don’t have a clue me included
https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=TDS
The urban dictionary relates to this epidemic
That's enough internet for you young man!
(04-26-2018, 12:17 PM)rollerjag Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-26-2018, 11:21 AM)pirkster Wrote: [ -> ]Peak TDS.  This isn't even remotely interesting.

It's not supposed to be interesting, Capt. KneeJerk, it's an attempt at humor that went viral.

Learn to laugh, it's not all serious.

I would have laughed if it was humorous.  That people find it funny or that it's "viral" shows a lack of humor for those who do.  They look nothing alike.

Your triggered reaction proves TDS is real.

Now THIS is what viral humor looks like...

[Image: 3bb62afef960b219-e1502466595481.jpg]