Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Would you trade a second for Romo?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Seeing as how Caldwell sucks at drafting anyway.. Trade a 2nd for Romo and plug him in for 2 years until we find our replacement. 

No. He's guaranteed to get hurt.
lol no

I would not trade a 2nd Rounder. I would trade a 4th and maybe a player. No way to a 2nd. But I'm thinking benching Bortles for Romo isn't a bad idea now lol

How are people this stupid? Romo is trash.
Can I have some of what you are smoking?
No. Nope. We're desperate for a spark on offense. I'll give you that. But Romo is Mr. Glass WITH a PRO-BOWL caliber offensive line and stout running game. So you want to implant said Mr. Glass into this offense with virtually the polar opposite benefits? He'd be killed....literally...he'd probably get hit so damn hard on the first pass attempt that one of his ribs breaks up and inward into his heart and pierces him to death.

Behind this line? Lol. Would be a huge waste of a pick. He'll be hurt before his second quarter.
Caldwell doesn't suck at drafting, he's just missed a few.  Overall, he's done decent IMO.  He needs a new coach and to clean up a few mistakes. 

Quote:How are people this stupid? Romo is trash.
If Romo is trash what does that make Bortles lol
No
Quote:Caldwell doesn't suck at drafting, he's just missed a few.  Overall, he's done decent IMO.  He needs a new coach and to clean up a few mistakes. 
He missed on the two most important parts. The QB and the HC. Any descent GM would have taken Ramsey in our position. Traded up for bum Robinson. Cann is overrated. His only good picks were Linder and Telvin
Quote:If Romo is trash what does that make Bortles lol
I live an hour from Arlington. I see the cowboys games all the time. Romo sucks.
Quote:I live an hour from Arlington. I see the cowboys games all the time. Romo sucks.
lol ok. I suppose youre a Bortles fan too
No because even if we had the AFC pro bowl team we would get blown out every week. Its the coaching. We have players who have shown what they are capable of and we have coaches that dont play to their strengths or game plan well. There is a long list of players who didnt suck last year. They didnt magically lose all the talent. There is NO accountability. We should keep Gus as a member of the roar and find a real coaching staff
Quote:lol ok. I suppose youre a Bortles fan too
I didn't mention bortles. You did. I bet you're a teenage kid huh?
Quote:Behind this line? Lol. Would be a huge waste of a pick. He'll be hurt before his second quarter.
Did you see our line today?

There were a number of times where Blake had all day to throw only to do absolutely nothing with it.
Heck no.  He would just retire and sit out a year.

Quote:I didn't mention bortles. You did. I bet you're a teenage kid huh?
Romo has better than a 2-1 career td ratio, 97 passer rating, 65% completion rate. Yeah he sucks so bad. lol loser 
Negative ghost rider
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5