Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Are the Jaguars fixed?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
1. Why have they never made a blockbuster trade despite have top 10 pick for decades? 

2. Why have they never drafted a true franchise QB? One that you actually trust to go down the field with 2 minutes let in the 1st haft of the conference championship game.

3. Why was the D dominate most of the 2018 Conference Championship game but not the final minutes?

4. Why so many stupid draft picks over the years?

Answer: They did enough to keep you interested to make a profit, but not enough to win.

This way they have an excuse to move to UK and break even. I almost hope you go. Take Caldwells with you you perpetual losers.
Hahahaha
(04-27-2018, 01:22 AM)Nashville.Dave Wrote: [ -> ]Hahahaha

Even the dirty tacks are laughing at us...
Umm...might be bedtime my man.
The game is starting to look rigged. Sleep on it.
(04-27-2018, 01:18 AM)Jaguarrior Wrote: [ -> ]1. Why have they never made a blockbuster trade despite have top 10 pick for decades? 

2. Why have they never drafted a true franchise QB? One that you actually trust to go down the field with 2 minutes let in the 1st haft of the conference championship game.

3. Why was the D dominate most of the 2018 Conference Championship game but not the final minutes?

Answer: They did enough to keep you interested to make a profit, but not enough to win.

This way they have an excuse to move to UK and break even. I almost hope you go. Take Caldwells with you you perpetual losers.
How about you go to UK and stop acting like a kindergartener
(04-27-2018, 01:28 AM)Jaguarrior Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-27-2018, 01:22 AM)Nashville.Dave Wrote: [ -> ]Hahahaha

Even the dirty tacks are laughing at us...

No mate, he's not laughing at us. He's laughing at you.
These tack fans
(04-27-2018, 01:18 AM)Jaguarrior Wrote: [ -> ]1. Why have they never made a blockbuster trade despite have top 10 pick for decades? 

I've seen some really intelligent, well thought-out, posts on this board over the years.

This isn't one of them...
(04-27-2018, 06:43 AM)leopold332002 Wrote: [ -> ]

How about you go to UK and stop acting like a kindergartener

Good idea. Beside, pretty soon the UK will be the only place to watch a Jaguar home game any.  Undecided

(04-27-2018, 07:28 AM)Rico Wrote: [ -> ]

I've seen some really intelligent, well thought-out, posts on this board over the years.

This isn't one of them...

Thanks for add another unintelligent mediocre do-boy post then...   Wink
come at me do-boys and admin

1. Over the years they traded for Blackmon, Gabbert, and Taylor. Traded Rob Johnson for a 1 and many other players away for various stock picks.

2. Like they haven't tried?

3. Injuries, exhaustion, and Pats-friendly refs.

4. Same as every other team with bad front office management.

Basically your questions have simple answers that your petulance occludes from your conscious mind.
(04-27-2018, 07:36 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: [ -> ]

1. Over the years they traded for Blackmon, Gabbert, and Taylor. Traded Rob Johnson for a 1 and many other players away for various stock picks.

2. Like they haven't tried?

3. Injuries, exhaustion, and Pats-friendly refs.

4. Same as every other team with bad front office management.

Basically your questions have simple answers that your petulance occludes from your conscious mind.

1. You call you first point block buster trades.

2. They haven't because time and time again they let good QBs go by.

3. You left out quitting with 2 minutes left in the first half because they don't really trust the so called franchise QBs.

4. Who cares about what other teams do. I want a team that can draft and there are GMs that can.

Simply put you're a fence riding do boy. Which is better than a regular do-boy so at least that's something. And you actually made an argument. A weak argument, by the argument none the less.
Buuuuwwwwaaaaaaaaaa. You mad bro?
What’s a do-boy?
Holy over-the-top reaction Batman.
(04-27-2018, 08:18 AM)Jagwired Wrote: [ -> ]Buuuuwwwwaaaaaaaaaa. You mad bro?

UK bro
(04-27-2018, 08:33 AM)Jaguarrior Wrote: [ -> ]UK bro

Buuuuwwwwaaaaaa!!!!.

Still drunk aren't you? ........Not that there is anything wrong with that. Other than all the garbage you are leaving all over the board.
(04-27-2018, 08:50 AM)IJagwired Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-27-2018, 08:33 AM)Jaguarrior Wrote: [ -> ]UK bro

Buuuuwwwwaaaaaa!!!!.

Still drunk aren't you? ........Not that there is anything wrong with that. Other than all the garbage you are leaving all over the board.
I leave garbage.

The Jags leave Jacksonville.
(04-27-2018, 08:54 AM)Jaguarrior Wrote: [ -> ][quote pid='1123133' dateline='1524833434']
I leave garbage. The Jags leave Jacksonville.

[/quote]

Oh, I see it's not that you are drunk but just one of those types. Carry on.  Buuuuwwwwwwwaaaaaa!!!
Pages: 1 2