Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: D.J. Chark Draft grade?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
How could you not love this?  Fastest receiver at the NFL combine at 6-3?  It's a position of need so I'm going with an A
Easily an A. For where we got him he was probably BAP again, like our 1st Rd pick, but dj fills more of a need.

This guy is just what this offense needs.

I'd like to see TE depth, LB depth, and OL depth from here on out but looking at the jaguars on paper is so much more exciting than it used to be haha
The profile says he will flourish in a play action style offense.... that sounds like us!!!
Are we ready for the Chark ATTACKS? Really happy for D. J. Chark! Great guy! Happy for Tom Coughlin! REALLY happy for Keenan McCardell.
This is a very high character young man. He is a late bloomer with an elite work ethic.
Fantastic pick. This guy absolutely has the ability to stretch the field, and has return abilities to get him game day active as a rookie.
Sure looks like a great pick to me. 6-3, with the speed to take the top off the defense, and get the 8th man out of the box. Never had a decent QB at LSU. Starred at the Senior Bowl.

6-3 and ran a 4.34 at the Combine. No character issues. Comes from a big time program so he's used to playing against NFL prospects.

I can't see a single thing wrong with this pick. It looks like a perfect pick.
Definitely an A.

NH3...
I'm interested to see how you guys think he compares to his LSU predecessors in OBJ and Landry.

I love the pick.
I wasn't a big fan of his prior to the draft. He is super raw in his route running and needs much better hands. Obviously since he's on my team, I'm going to hope he develops. I'm guessing he plays special teams primarily this year while they see how our WR corps all shake out