Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Hit a homerun "Jacksonville may have the most talented roster in the NFL"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Wow high kudos from Daniel Jeremiah and a few of the panel agree,

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-draft/0ap3...-the-draft
What a time to be alive
Kinda crazy how quickly the Jaguars went from laughing stock to sexy.
(04-28-2018, 12:15 AM)Senor Fantastico Wrote: [ -> ]Kinda crazy how quickly the Jaguars went from laughing stock to sexy.

Next up.. the browns
(04-28-2018, 12:15 AM)Senor Fantastico Wrote: [ -> ]Kinda crazy how quickly the Jaguars went from laughing stock to sexy.

I think we can now definitively say that Gus Bradley is the single worst thing to happen to the Jacksonville Jaguars in the franchise's history.
(04-28-2018, 12:54 AM)TJBender Wrote: [ -> ]

I think we can now definitively say that Gus Bradley is the single worst thing to happen to the Jacksonville Jaguars in the franchise's history.

And, that Shad Kahn is the best.
How did we miss out on Mason Rudolph?
(04-28-2018, 12:54 AM)TJBender Wrote: [ -> ]

I disagree my man because if Gus wasn't so bad Tom Coughlin wouldn't be here nor Doug Monrone would not have the opportunity to coach this roster. All those top 5 picks in the Last 5 Years really help refurbished this roster thanks to Gus Bradley ineptitude as a coach.
(04-28-2018, 06:25 AM)JaguarJosh05 Wrote: [ -> ]How did we miss out on Mason Rudolph?

I'm considerably happier the jags have chark and Harrison over having Rudolph.
(04-28-2018, 06:25 AM)JaguarJosh05 Wrote: [ -> ]How did we miss out on Mason Rudolph?

Easy and what people need to come to grips with is they think more highly of Blake than others and therefore, they passed on not only Lamar Jackson but Mason Rudolph as well.
(04-28-2018, 06:31 AM)leopold332002 Wrote: [ -> ]

Easy and what you need to come to grips with is they think more highly of Blake than you do and therefore, they passed on not only Lamar Jackson but Mason Rudolph as well.

Bortles had a good year and they expect big things from him this year. 

If bortles goes back to 2016 Blake, we will have a new QB next season, but they're gonna give Blake every opportunity to succeed and he's shown us he can. 

Now that he has a stable coaching staff and a lot of talent around him, hopefully he continues the upward trend. 

Every jaguars fan should want bortles to succeed because that would be the best outcome for the franchise. It's weird to still see people wanting to replace him after an AFC championship game appearance.
(04-28-2018, 06:35 AM)Achilles Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-28-2018, 06:31 AM)leopold332002 Wrote: [ -> ]Easy and what you need to come to grips with is they think more highly of Blake than you do and therefore, they passed on not only Lamar Jackson but Mason Rudolph as well.

Bortles had a good year and they expect big things from him this year. 

If bortles goes back to 2016 Blake, we will have a new QB next season, but they're gonna give Blake every opportunity to succeed and he's shown us he can. 

Now that he has a stable coaching staff and a lot of talent around him, hopefully he continues the upward trend. 

Every jaguars fan should want bortles to succeed because that would be the best outcome for the franchise. It's weird to still see people wanting to replace him after an AFC championship game appearance.

I agree with everything you said what the difference between 2016 and now was that Blake Bortles had gotten bad advice from his offensive coordinator based on his decisions in addition to Allen Robinson regression as far as him having trouble overcoming being jammed at the line of scrimmage.  Blake also made some bad decisions as far as his social life but now those things should be behind him with new leadership in place with this franchise.
Who we got now Lott 2.0. Yes, the same first name as the hof 49er safety ronnie Lott. We got 2.0's of Reggie white, aj green, and ronnie Lott. Dynasty
I hope we draft Kyle Lauletta. We need to bring in real competition for Blake.
(04-28-2018, 08:15 AM)BklynJag Wrote: [ -> ]I hope we draft Kyle Lauletta. We need to bring in real competition for Blake.

We may draft Lauletta but we are past the point of bringing in any real competition for Blake this year.
(04-28-2018, 08:15 AM)BklynJag Wrote: [ -> ]I hope we draft Kyle Lauletta. We need to bring in real competition for Blake.

I like White of Western Kentucky. He has a pitcher's arm. That's a important attribute. He has development potential.
Aaron Rodgers don't grow on tree's. We have a solid QB. Continuously chasing QB's year after year is how you become the Browns. I love what we are doing... we drafted 3 players that will define the Jags for years to come.
The picks are really setting up the future for this team.
im happy so far. i wanted an OLineman and still want a LB and QB but im happy
"Blake also made some bad decisions as far as his social life but now those things should be behind him with new leadership in place with this franchise."

What "bad decisions?"
Pages: 1 2