Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Breaking News!!!!!!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm going to work on my dad to go to the jags game againest tittians in jacksonville this year. I'll talk him into it,we just need to beat either the Giants or pats. Thats how im going to convince my dad to go to tittians game.

It will work out,and when it does the lucky penny,and i will break the TC curse. Afterall Iwas the one who broke the madden curse by buying Madden for the first time ever with my own money. The Madden curse was broken without the lucky penny,which was the year calvin johnson was on cover,and had best season ever reciveing.
Make sure you keep that lucky penny all shined up for next year Wolfie. Gonna need it.
(04-30-2018, 07:47 AM)snowwolf776 Wrote: [ -> ]I'm going to work on my dad to go to the jags game againest tittians in jacksonville this year. I'll talk him into it,we just need to beat either the Giants or pats. Thats how im going to convince my dad to go to tittians game.

It will work out,and when it does the lucky penny,and i will break the TC curse. Afterall Iwas the one who broke the madden curse by buying Madden for the first time ever with my own money. The Madden curse was broken without the lucky penny,which was the year calvin johnson was on cover,and had best season ever reciveing.

Wolfie, if that lucky penny "breaks the curse" and the jags win the Superbowl this year, I'll personally buy you tickets to a game next year!

Edit: I also might try to steal that penny haha
(04-30-2018, 07:52 AM)JackCity Wrote: [ -> ]Make sure you keep that lucky penny all shined up for next year Wolfie. Gonna need it.

I'm still rubbing the lucky penny in my pocket. The Jags haven't won in over 3 months but I've gotten a lot of victories during the off season.