Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Jaguars.com - Grades are in: Jaguars ’18 draft
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Grades are in: Jaguars ’18 draft

http://www.jaguars.com/news/article-Jagu...8ce16661a5

A look at how NFL analysts viewed the Jaguars’ 2018 NFL Draft …
Weird. As and Bs besides one C. I don't know why they didn't base the article on the opinions of our very own armchair GMs that know this draft wasn't as good as these guys with their silly goose grades think...

/s
HA !! that would be hilarious if our Usernames were used to provide the general public with our draft grades; especially given some of the off the wall comments here.
(04-30-2018, 03:27 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: [ -> ]HA !!  that would be hilarious if our Usernames were used to provide the general public with our draft grades; especially given some of the off the wall comments here.

Hahaha yeah some fans here really dig in deep like they have a personal stake in "their guy" succeeding. 

We also have some interesting posters on this board....

Actually reminds me of a sidenote... does this user ....Jagsfan32277...follow anyone else around and downvote every single one of their posts like an angry ex? Or just me? Hahahaha
(04-30-2018, 03:33 PM)Achilles Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-30-2018, 03:27 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: [ -> ]HA !!  that would be hilarious if our Usernames were used to provide the general public with our draft grades; especially given some of the off the wall comments here.

Hahaha yeah some fans here really dig in deep like they have a personal stake in "their guy" succeeding. 

Actually reminds me of a sidenote... does this user ....Jagsfan32277...follow anyone else around and downvote every single one of their posts like an angry ex? Or just me? Hahahaha

LOL

We definitely have a crazy mix of strange biases and odd obsessions amongst our little dysfunctional family here.
 No time is it ever more profound than draft-season. 

I'm guilty too, but i try to remain open-minded to everyone's perspective. (not the down-voting thing, just the biased opinions)
#MeToo

Total stalker.  Totally weird.

There's a max of three per day.  Must be the first thing he does when he visits the site - tags his "hit list" x 3.
(04-30-2018, 03:48 PM)pirkster Wrote: [ -> ]#MeToo

There's a max of three per day.  Must be the first thing he does when he visits the site - tags his "hit list" x 3.

Yeah I don't even see him post but I see my rep drop. Hahaha

(04-30-2018, 03:44 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-30-2018, 03:33 PM)Achilles Wrote: [ -> ]Hahaha yeah some fans here really dig in deep like they have a personal stake in "their guy" succeeding. 

LOL

We definitely have a crazy mix of strange biases and odd obsessions amongst our little dysfunctional family here.
 No time is it ever more profound than draft-season. 

I'm guilty too, but i try to remain open-minded to everyone's perspective. (not the down-voting thing, just the biased opinions)

I think a few years back I probably reacted more similar in that if we didn't get my guy I was probably a little more offended than I should be but now that I'm older I'm a little wiser....or lamer...or something haha
Not a Schrager fan, but he said we "won" the draft.
(04-30-2018, 07:12 PM)imtheblkranger Wrote: [ -> ]Not a Schrager fan, but he said we "won" the draft.

Got a link? I checked the google machine and couldn't find one.
(04-30-2018, 03:54 PM)Achilles Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-30-2018, 03:48 PM)pirkster Wrote: [ -> ]#MeToo

Yeah I don't even see him post but I see my rep drop. Hahaha

[Image: little_bitch.jpg]

[Image: latest?cb=20160222162936]
I have a burning question about the draft. How do they produce a team jersey with the drafted player’s name on it so quickly? It must’ve been a challenge for the stage crew when we picked Alualu.
Draft grades are a lot like pre-season games. Absolutely meaningless, but they give fans something to talk about before the season begins.
(04-30-2018, 12:05 PM)Jaxson Wrote: [ -> ]Grades are in: Jaguars ’18 draft

http://www.jaguars.com/news/article-Jagu...8ce16661a5

A look at how NFL analysts viewed the Jaguars’ 2018 NFL Draft …

Evan Silva is right. Bryan absolutely would have gone to the Chargers had Derwin James not fallen into their laps.  There are reports that GM Tommy Telesco was incredibly impressed with Mr. Bryan.......

(05-06-2018, 12:48 PM)The Eleventh Doctor Wrote: [ -> ]Draft grades are a lot like pre-season games.  Absolutely meaningless, but they give fans something to talk about before the season begins.

..........And sportswriters something to write about.....
https://twitter.com/Jaguars/status/993641156318674944

Lofty praise from the NFLN analysts, particularly DeAngelo Hall who compared him speed wise to DeSean Jackson.

Nice to know I wasn't alone in thinking Chark can back safeties out of the box.
(05-05-2018, 01:34 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: [ -> ]I have a burning question about the draft. How do they produce a team jersey with the drafted player’s name on it so quickly? It must’ve been a challenge for the stage crew when we picked Alualu.

I actually saw a but piece on this a while back...

They have a stack of names that are pre-cut on heat press material. They have them alphabetized. They get the heads up as to the selection, dig through the name placards, place it precisely on the jersey, and press it with the heat press.

The jersey is ready in less than 45 seconds from the time they receive the name of the selection.
(05-02-2018, 04:14 PM)pirkster Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-30-2018, 03:54 PM)Achilles Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah I don't even see him post but I see my rep drop. Hahaha

[Image: little_bitch.jpg]

And.

He's.

Still.

Doing.

It.

As Shag used to say...

..wow..
(05-17-2018, 09:08 PM)pirkster Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-02-2018, 04:14 PM)pirkster Wrote: [ -> ][Image: little_bitch.jpg]

And.

He's.

Still.

Doing.

It.

As Shag used to say...

..wow..

He does it to me too.  I guess its fun to him lol.