Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Jaguars-Eagles tickets sales
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Disaster this morning.  Multi seats for Jaguara-Eagles sold out in 5 mins today. Was planning heading over with my brothers and had bought flights and all.  Tout prices are up to 300 per ticket. 

Do season ticket holders get a special ticket sale? Would be willing to send money over via PayPal if anyone is able to get me some at all.
Wow!

I'll inquire about being able to by a group. I have no idea if I'll get any preference. How many seats are you hoping to get together?
(05-01-2018, 12:28 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: [ -> ]Wow!

I'll inquire about being able to by a group. I have no idea if I'll get any preference. How many seats are you hoping to get together?

Seems like most people I talked to struggled to get them. Also Ticketmaster owns a lot of the tout site's so they're basically just getting all the mark up selling them there.   

3 seats beside each other if possible sir.
(05-01-2018, 11:31 AM)JackCity Wrote: [ -> ]Disaster this morning.  Multi seats for Jaguara-Eagles sold out in 5 mins today. Was planning heading over with my brothers and had bought flights and all.  Tout prices are up to 300 per ticket. 

Do season ticket holders get a special ticket sale? Would be willing to send money over via PayPal if anyone is able to get me some at all.

I am also planning on going. I called their ticket office and tickets for local season ticket holders don't go on sale til next week. She said we'd all receive emails once they become available. This week it's just for Wembley ticket holders. I don't know what the price will be but hopefully not $300.
(05-01-2018, 12:33 PM)JackCity Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-01-2018, 12:28 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: [ -> ]Wow!

Seems like most people I talked to struggled to get them. Also Ticketmaster owns a lot of the tout site's so they're basically just getting all the mark up selling them there.   

My Jags ticket guy says I'll get an email about buying tix for that game on May 8th.
(05-01-2018, 12:37 PM)NYC4jags Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-01-2018, 12:33 PM)JackCity Wrote: [ -> ]Seems like most people I talked to struggled to get them. Also Ticketmaster owns a lot of the tout site's so they're basically just getting all the mark up selling them there.   

My Jags ticket guy says I'll get an email about buying tix for that game on May 8th.

Oh excellent. If you could manage to swing 3 of them I'd be real greatful but no pressure if not.
I had the same issue.. sucks, BIG TIME
(05-03-2018, 03:35 AM)DarloJAG84 Wrote: [ -> ]I had the same issue.. sucks, BIG TIME

What's your plan? Hope to get them in the next batch and then if it comes to it wait for tout prices to go down?
If you’re both struggling, send a DM to Jaguars UK on Twitter. They say they’re planning an announcement soon and are collecting email addresses.

(I managed to get a single ticket in the end but am hoping to get one for my brother too)
(05-03-2018, 06:53 AM)Andy G Wrote: [ -> ]If you’re both struggling, send a DM to Jaguars UK on Twitter. They say they’re planning an announcement soon and are collecting email addresses.

(I managed to get a single ticket in the end but am hoping to get one for my brother too)

The option to DM them doesn't show up.
(05-03-2018, 07:35 AM)JackCity Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-03-2018, 06:53 AM)Andy G Wrote: [ -> ]If you’re both struggling, send a DM to Jaguars UK on Twitter. They say they’re planning an announcement soon and are collecting email addresses.

The option to DM them doesn't show up.

Maybe just tweet them a vague “anything you can do for Jaguars fans who missed out?”

They should respond to that.

I’ll try asking them to contact you as well. Are you pintofjack on Twitter?

(Probably best not to say you’ve heard there may be an announcement on tickets in case the touts pick up on it)

I’m assuming this is going to be something like the “fan zone” they ran a few years ago btw, but don’t know for sure.
I renewed my season ticket this year because i knew It would be ridiculously competitive to see this game
Following up...

Thus far I'm only being given options of travel packages starting at $2200, but when I get the email on the 8th I'll let you folks know what I'm offered in lieu of tickets. If I can work out a group together we can arrange a paypal sale or something.  
I'm thinking a 20% handling fee should be enough to cover my trouble  Banana  J/K

Here's the email exchange with the Jags season ticket rep assigned to me:

Quote:[font=Calibri, sans-serif][Image: jax_logo.png]

[font=Calibri, sans-serif]Yes, you will be receiving an email detailing how to purchase them beginning May 8th.
[/font]

[font=Arial, sans-serif, serif, EmojiFont]

Kyle Rowley
 | Senior Inside Sales Representative
Jacksonville Jaguars, LLC
One EverBank Field Drive | Jacksonville, FL 32202
(904) 633-4670 | 
[email protected][/font]

[/font]
[font=Calibri, sans-serif] [/font]
Quote: 
[font=Calibri, sans-serif]
Sent: Tuesday, May 01, 2018 12:35 PM
To: Rowley, Kyle <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: Thank You for Purchasing Season Tickets!
[/font]

Hi Kyle - 

Are tickets for the London game available to purchase for season ticket holders? 
Unless they've changed it, there will be 3 ticket levels available. They don't give you your seats, but they will be together. You should be sitting with other Jags season ticket holders.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk
(05-03-2018, 09:14 AM)NYC4jags Wrote: [ -> ]Following up...

Thus far I'm only being given options of travel packages starting at $2200, but when I get the email on the 8th I'll let you folks know what I'm offered in lieu of tickets. If I can work out a group together we can arrange a paypal sale or something.  
I'm thinking a 20% handling fee should be enough to cover my trouble  Banana  J/K

Here's the email exchange with the Jags season ticket rep assigned to me:

Quote:[font=Calibri, sans-serif][Image: jax_logo.png]

[font=Calibri, sans-serif]Yes, you will be receiving an email detailing how to purchase them beginning May 8th.
[/font]

[font=Arial, sans-serif, serif, EmojiFont]

Kyle Rowley
 | Senior Inside Sales Representative
Jacksonville Jaguars, LLC
One EverBank Field Drive | Jacksonville, FL 32202
(904) 633-4670 | 
[email protected][/font]

[/font]
[font=Calibri, sans-serif] [/font]
Quote: 
[font=Calibri, sans-serif]
Sent: Tuesday, May 01, 2018 12:35 PM
To: Rowley, Kyle <[email protected]>
Subject: Re: Thank You for Purchasing Season Tickets!
[/font]

Hi Kyle - 

Are tickets for the London game available to purchase for season ticket holders? 
I'd happily front you some money via pay Pal to get 3 tickets for me if possible.  

The demand for tickets in the next sale patch will be insane.

(05-03-2018, 07:53 AM)Andy G Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-03-2018, 07:35 AM)JackCity Wrote: [ -> ]The option to DM them doesn't show up.

Maybe just tweet them a vague “anything you can do for Jaguars fans who missed out?”

They should respond to that.

I’ll try asking them to contact you as well.  Are you pintofjack on Twitter?

(Probably best not to say you’ve heard there may be an announcement on tickets in case the touts pick up on it)

I’m assuming this is going to be something like the “fan zone” they ran a few years ago btw, but don’t know for sure.

Don't think there's anything they can do until the next sale period.
Tickets are available to Jags season ticket holders from today until the 18th. 4 ticket limit. Looks like seats available from £41.00 up to £111.00. All different sections. Seats are limited in availability so you better hurry.

[Image: 94071.jpg]Select your section
  • Category 2
    • Adult £111.00
  • Category 3
    • Adult £83.50
  • Category 4
    • Adult £76.00
  • Category 5
    • Adult £73.50
  • Category 6
    • Adult £56.00
  • Category 7
    • Adult £51.00
  • Category 8
    • Adult £46.00
  • Category 9
    • Adult £41.00
  • Category 5 - Family Section
    • Adult £73.50
    • Children 16 & under £23.50
  • Category 8 - Family Section
    • Adult £46.00
    • Children 16 & under £21.00

I would strongly recommend buying four if you can, even if you are not going.. There is some coin to be made to offset or possibly outright cover some of your season ticket cost.
(05-08-2018, 08:49 AM)Jagwired Wrote: [ -> ]Tickets are available to Jags season ticket holders from today until the 18th. 4 ticket limit. Looks like seats available from £41.00 up to £111.00. All different sections. Seats are limited in availability so you better hurry.

[Image: 94071.jpg]Select your section
  • Category 2
    • Adult £111.00
  • Category 3
    • Adult £83.50
  • Category 4
    • Adult £76.00
  • Category 5
    • Adult £73.50
  • Category 6
    • Adult £56.00
  • Category 7
    • Adult £51.00
  • Category 8
    • Adult £46.00
  • Category 9
    • Adult £41.00
  • Category 5 - Family Section
    • Adult £73.50
    • Children 16 & under £23.50
  • Category 8 - Family Section
    • Adult £46.00
    • Children 16 & under £21.00

I would strongly recommend buying four if you can, even if you are not going.. There is some coin to be made to offset or possibly outright cover some of your season ticket cost.

I wonder how much tickets they have for sale today?  

Yeah even if you buy 4 you can easily sell that for a big markup.
(05-08-2018, 08:49 AM)Jagwired Wrote: [ -> ]I would strongly recommend buying four if you can, even if you are not going.. There is some coin to be made to offset or possibly outright cover some of your season ticket cost.

And screw over fellow season ticket holders like my sister who has been unable to login all morning.  The Jags are working on fixing her account.

Real nice.
(05-08-2018, 10:34 AM)Perkolater Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-08-2018, 08:49 AM)Jagwired Wrote: [ -> ]I would strongly recommend buying four if you can, even if you are not going.. There is some coin to be made to offset or possibly outright cover some of your season ticket cost.

And screw over fellow season ticket holders like my sister who has been unable to login all morning.  The Jags are working on fixing her account.

Real nice.

Bummer. Did she try calling her Jags ticketing agent directly?  They are usually pretty good about resolving stuff quickly in my experience.  

I secured 3 for our man Jack and one for myself.  I actually have some yet-to-confirm work dates on my calendar in Holland the week of the game, so I may luck out and be able to take a train to London and see it in person. 

Fingers crossed.
(05-08-2018, 11:35 AM)NYC4jags Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-08-2018, 10:34 AM)Perkolater Wrote: [ -> ]And screw over fellow season ticket holders like my sister who has been unable to login all morning.  The Jags are working on fixing her account.

Real nice.

Bummer. Did she try calling her Jags ticketing agent directly?  They are usually pretty good about resolving stuff quickly in my experience.  

I secured 3 for our man Jack and one for myself.  I actually have some yet-to-confirm work dates on my calendar in Holland the week of the game, so I may luck out and be able to take a train to London and see it in person. 

Fingers crossed.

They literally JUST got it fixed. She got seats but way up in the top deck.. I'm in block 102 shes in 502. Oh well, at least she will be there. Thanks for asking and the idea. Trust me, she even went as far as to email Dave Caldwell (Who's assistant emailed back within minutes with another contact for her to try believe it or not).
Pages: 1 2