Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: High Profile Rookies we play
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So I was just noticing, we play/potentially play a few of these top rookies this year

Saquon Week 1
Sony Michel week 2
Maybe Darnold week 4
Pat Mahomes week 5
Maybe Rudolph week 11 (if Ben is hurt)
Maybe Allen week 12 (should start by then)
Guice week 15

Plus Calvin Ridley week 3 of preseason
Week 2 is Tom Brady's Retirement Party.
I can’t wait for this DLine to play the Giants.
(05-02-2018, 10:15 AM)Byron LeftTown Wrote: [ -> ]Week 2 is Tom Brady's Retirement Party.

Best believe it.
Goedert, James Washington, Gesicki, and Nelson should be fun too
(05-02-2018, 09:54 AM)imtheblkranger Wrote: [ -> ]So I was just noticing, we play/potentially play a few of these top rookies this year

Saquon Week 1
Sony Michel week 2
Maybe Darnold week 4
Pat Mahomes week 5
Guice week 15

Minor point of correction:  Mahomes is not technically a rookie.
(05-02-2018, 07:39 PM)Bullseye Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-02-2018, 09:54 AM)imtheblkranger Wrote: [ -> ]So I was just noticing, we play/potentially play a few of these top rookies this year

Saquon Week 1
Sony Michel week 2
Maybe Darnold week 4
Pat Mahomes week 5
Guice week 15

Minor point of correction:  Mahomes is not technically a rookie.

True. But I figured since it's his first year starting I'd count it.
Is Isaiah Wynn going to start at LT for the Patriots?

If not, who is?

I kind of like facing them in early September.
Hopefully week 1 isn’t Saquons coming out party. I trust our front 7 to contain him in the run but out of the backfield is where he will do his damage
(05-02-2018, 08:10 PM)Fred Jones-Brunell Wrote: [ -> ]Hopefully week 1 isn’t Saquons coming out party. I trust our front 7 to contain him in the run but out of the backfield is where he will do his damage

Its probably best to face him week 1 before he adjusts to the speed of NFL DEs and LBs
Giants O-line is pretty new, so with them not being gelled, I don't see them doing much against our D-line. Beckham should be locked down by Ramsey, meaning the defense is just going to key in on Barkley the whole game. As long as Engram doesn't get open a bunch, I don't see Giants doing a lot on offense.
I’m never high on a running back that early in the first round and I liked Zeke and LF a lot better as players than Barkley and we should lock him down pretty easily IMO but the Jags fan in me just keeps bringing my spirits down