Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: North Korea releasing American hostages
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
What a great time to be alive.

Reminds me of 1981.  Replace an inept administration, and you get real progress.
North Korea reportedly hands Trump another big win by releasing US prisoners

North Korea has released three US detainees in the country, according to media reports, and it meets some of President Donald Trump demands for Pyongyang to demonstrate sincerity before its upcoming US summit.

http://www.businessinsider.com/north-kor...ers-2018-5
Great news he seems to have north koreas number
Clearly this was the result of Russian collusion.
It makes me shake my head in disbelief that no one is talking about this stuff.

This thread would have 15 pages of people congratulating Obama if this had happened under him.

This was a President who wasn't afraid to use the might of the United States of America (which still means something to some people) to finally make China give the toy dictator ultimatums. And the result is the first time a NK dictator has stepped across the border in over a decade...
The pecimist in me is still very skeptical of all this. That being said, if he actually achieves denuclearization oh the Korean peninsula....

That's when the g word would have to come into play.
(05-02-2018, 06:58 PM)TrivialPursuit Wrote: [ -> ]It makes me shake my head in disbelief that no one is talking about this stuff.

This thread would have 15 pages of people congratulating Obama if this had happened under him.

This was a President who wasn't afraid to use the might of the United States of America (which still means something to some people) to finally make China give the toy dictator ultimatums. And the result is the first time a NK dictator has stepped across the border in over a decade...

Apparently it didn't happen since CNN isn't reporting it, just mostly Trump bashing headlines.

Trump spit on ground, women and children hardest hit!
But what has Trump done...
This is clearly part of Kim's charm offensive.

Donald better be careful that he doesn't get played - he seems desperate for a deal, any deal.

Things are going so badly for him at home he may be ripe for the taking.
(05-03-2018, 09:08 AM)Adam2012 Wrote: [ -> ]This is clearly part of Kim's charm offensive.

Donald better be careful that he doesn't get played - he seems desperate for a deal, any deal.

Do you understand how pathetic you sound?
(05-03-2018, 09:11 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-03-2018, 09:08 AM)Adam2012 Wrote: [ -> ]This is clearly part of Kim's charm offensive.

If he hasn't before, why would he change now?

You need to get off your knees.

(05-03-2018, 09:14 AM)pirkster Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-03-2018, 09:11 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: [ -> ]Do you understand how pathetic you sound?

If he hasn't before, why would he change now?

Because I'm not a member of The Church of Fox and Friends?

Never forget - they're laughing at you, not with you.
(05-03-2018, 01:05 PM)Adam2012 Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-03-2018, 09:11 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: [ -> ]Do you understand how pathetic you sound?

You need to get off your knees.

(05-03-2018, 09:14 AM)pirkster Wrote: [ -> ]If he hasn't before, why would he change now?

My god you are a lunatic.

You go on and on about Fox News.. but never say a negative thing about the rest of the media which also leans a certain way and is in no way objective....

Makes you a hypocrite and a moron.
(05-03-2018, 01:53 PM)TrivialPursuit Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-03-2018, 01:05 PM)Adam2012 Wrote: [ -> ]You need to get off your knees.

My god you are a lunatic.

You go on and on about Fox News.. but never say a negative thing about the rest of the media which also leans a certain way and is in no way objective....

Because Fox is so obvious. Endless comedy. And because it provides you and others your talking points. 

I certainly am not preventing you from making fun of any other media outlets. Oh - you don't see or read any others? Perhaps you should.

Obviously not.

His motto must be... if you're a loon, own it.  Double, triple down... and more...

...'cause that's what he's remarkably doing in this thread.
(05-03-2018, 03:16 PM)pirkster Wrote: [ -> ]

Obviously not.

His motto must be... if you're a loon, own it.  Double, triple down... and more...

...'cause that's what he's remarkably doing in this every political thread.

FTFY
(05-03-2018, 04:31 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-03-2018, 03:16 PM)pirkster Wrote: [ -> ]Obviously not.

...'cause that's what he's remarkably doing in this every political thread.

FTFY

Yeah, I could see how you and Pirk would think that way - given your limited range of thinking and world view.

I understand how reassuring it is to lead the "simple" life, but you really ought to get out more. It appears your ability to engage in critical thinking ended at the high school level. Being on here 24/7 is really leading to basic group think. Not healthy.
(05-03-2018, 05:15 PM)Adam2012 Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-03-2018, 04:31 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: [ -> ]FTFY

Yeah, I could see how you and Pirk would think that way - given your limited range of thinking and world view.

I understand how reassuring it is to lead the "simple" life, but you really ought to get out more. It appears your ability to engage in critical thinking ended at the high school level. Being on here 24/7 is really leading to basic group think. Not healthy.

My worldview (1 word btw), like my grasp of basic grammar, is quite extensive thank you.
(05-03-2018, 02:21 PM)Adam2012 Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-03-2018, 01:53 PM)TrivialPursuit Wrote: [ -> ]My god you are a lunatic.

Because Fox is so obvious. Endless comedy. And because it provides you and others your talking points. 

I certainly am not preventing you from making fun of any other media outlets. Oh - you don't see or read any others? Perhaps you should.

I've said dozens of times unlike you and the other leftist idiots, I do independent research. I know that's a foreign thing to people like you.. but you should try it. It's hard (well for you it will be), but it actually gets to the truth.
Pages: 1 2