Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: And the Darwin Award of the Week goes to..... Drum Roll Please
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Man Dies Attempting Selfie With Bear, Stray Dog Tried To Save Him

A man was mauled to death by a bear after he reportedly tried to take a selfie with the animal, according to The Independent.

It happened in the Nabarangpur district of Odisha in India.

http://dfw.cbslocal.com/2018/05/04/man-d...ar-selfie/
(05-04-2018, 03:30 PM) pid=\1126067' Wrote:It’s not that hard
[Image: Crazy-Selfies.jpg]
And here I thought it was going to be the dipstick that stole a credit card, bought a bunch of cell phones online, had them shipped to the card holders address and went to pick them up.
(05-04-2018, 03:54 PM)Jags Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-04-2018, 03:30 PM)pid=\1126067 Wrote:It’s not that hard
[Image: Crazy-Selfies.jpg]

That bear looks like my cousin Emma. No teef.

(05-04-2018, 03:30 PM)The Drifter Wrote: [ -> ]Man Dies Attempting Selfie With Bear, Stray Dog Tried To Save Him

A man was mauled to death by a bear after he reportedly tried to take a selfie with the animal, according to The Independent.

It happened in the Nabarangpur district of Odisha in India.

http://dfw.cbslocal.com/2018/05/04/man-d...ar-selfie/

We don't deserve dogs.
Darwin's Theory is that the strongest will survive, the underlying premise being that to all species, a common threat exists.  This is more like self-induced extinction!

Therefore; I'm officially introducing the Sneakers Theory - In the absence of any real threat, the truly stupid will, through their own actions, artificially develop a new threat that will ultimately end their lives. 
(05-06-2018, 09:17 AM)Sneakers Wrote: [ -> ]Darwin's Theory is that the strongest will survive, the underlying premise being that to all species, a common threat exists.  This is more like self-induced extinction!

Therefore; I'm officially introducing the Sneakers Theory - In the absence of any real threat, the truly stupid will, through their own actions, artificially develop a new threat that will ultimately end their lives. 

You discount lawyers that continue to enable the weakest among us to not only survive but thrive.