Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Man Wearing High Heels, Stockings, And No Pants Busted For Lewd Park Strolls
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Man Wearing High Heels, Stockings, And No Pants Busted For Lewd Park Strolls

A Virginia man who was twice spotted sauntering through a park wearing high heels and stockings--but no pants--has been arrested on indecent exposure charges, police report.

http://thesmokinggun.com/buster/high-hee...lls-184957
Hmm, I always imagined DF looking younger. Tongue
Who hasn't at least thought about it?

I mean, it's starting to get warm. Things can get a bit swampy in the heat, depending on what you're wearing.
(05-09-2018, 02:17 PM)pirkster Wrote: [ -> ]Who hasn't at least thought about it?

I mean, it's starting to get warm.  Things can get a bit swampy in the heat, depending on what you're wearing.

Speak for yourself, bub. High heels are a definite no-no.
I miss WingerDinger
(05-09-2018, 02:41 PM)JackCity Wrote: [ -> ]I miss WingerDinger

What ever happened to him?
(05-09-2018, 01:51 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: [ -> ]Hmm, I always imagined DF looking younger. Tongue

Dinner jacket AND high heels? What do you take me for, a bloody savage?
(05-09-2018, 03:08 PM)Jags Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-09-2018, 02:41 PM)JackCity Wrote: [ -> ]I miss WingerDinger

What ever happened to him?

Took to women's clothing and never looked back apparently.
(05-09-2018, 02:17 PM)pirkster Wrote: [ -> ]Who hasn't at least thought about it?

I mean, it's starting to get warm.  Things can get a bit swampy in the heat, depending on what you're wearing.

That's what a kilt it for. Minus the heels and stockings.
(05-09-2018, 10:46 AM)The Drifter Wrote: [ -> ]Man Wearing High Heels, Stockings, And No Pants Busted For Lewd Park Strolls

..... for the record, I was wearing Stilettos