Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Fire Gus. Preferably out of a cannon.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Don't see a "Fire Gus" thread yet, so this seems as good a candidate as any for the weekly merge into the big thread.

I don't see how you keep him. I just don't see how. He's lost the locker room completely.

Firegusbradley.com

Tell your friends
[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]

There is no Discipline on this team, Right mind set, right drive, wrong discipline, KHAN GO BACK TOP SQUARE 1, BRING BACK COUGHLIN

[Image: 3228c2fc4c0aa7d348c4c8bd6fd40eb4062fe107...5875bc.jpg]

I know before the year started we all pretty much agreed .500 was a realistic goal but the way were losing these games is ridiculous. Its almost like we aren't even competitive. There is zero strategy shown by this team, zero mental fortitude, and even worse, zero accountability. This staff thinks they can just go out and run their plays and beat teams because they're better. It's not gonna work, and we're forced to watch jack del rio and dink and dunk carr outclass us in every way. I'm ashamed that every week this team does this to us. I know Omaha jokes about him not getting the head coaching job at north Dakota state but it's kinda fitting, gus couldn't even coach a [BLEEP] college team. Khan needs to recognize what happend here today and recognize how we lost this game and see that there isn't a single other team in the league that would lose a game like that. Fire him khan, right now. Not today, not tomorrow, right now.
Maybe fat Bortles will just eat him
Two years too late but yes.

Del Rio in a season and a half with the Raiders is two wins away from tying Bradley's wins over four seasons

[Image: 8Ie3n6A.gif]

And honestly fire Caldwell too.

Too bad the Jags aren't winless, or he'd be gone.

Quote:Maybe fat Bortles will just eat him

Dude is not fat. Where do u see a fat Bortles? You talking about his flak jacket? Do you have NHD? What are you watching?
Quote:Dude is not fat. Where do u see a fat Bortles? You talking about his flak jacket? Do you have NHD? What are you watching?

He has man boobs. He looks like a fat, sloppy drunk playing backyard football out there. It's embarrassing. Worst QB in the league.
Ice cream with sprinkles for everybody! Team needs a disciplinarian in charge. There are no consequences for not doing your job on this team.
Because I knew the JagBags would revert to their losing ways I killed all the weeds in my shrub beds today and cleaned by kitchen and baths tile grout. They of course did not disappoint and I feel good about my accomplishments today. The game was on in the background but after the Bortles pick in the end zone and the muffed punt return I knew the game was over at that point. Yes please fire the entire coaching staff, could it really get any worse?

A long time fan with a very clean house, thanks JagBags

Quote:And honestly fire Caldwell too.
Sorry you are wrong.  The talent is there it is not being used properly.  Keep C, fire the B.  Now, hard, often and deep!
Quote:Ice cream with sprinkles for everybody! Team needs a disciplinarian in charge. There are no consequences for not doing your job on this team.
Except for House.  The only player on this roster that Gus will discipline.  
It is time. This loss was as bad as we have had at home especially with something on the line. If we lost a close game that is one thing and I think we have better talent overall. It comes back to coaching. They don't put us in the best position to win.
Pro football talk had a headline about Vikings coach Mike Zimmer. Despite his team being 5-1, with its starting QB and HoF RB out, after losing their first game, he came out and called out his O-Line. Said they played soft. Lol. I can't imagine a more offensive word being used to describe the O-Line. Can you imagine Gussie doing that? Maybe the Vikings players hate Zimmer, maybe not. I don't know and I don't care. That's the type of coach this team needs right now. The polar opposite of Bradley and it seems to be working perfectly for the Vikings.

they have the talent, as it has been mentioned, there is no consequences to actions, Wonder what actions will be taken on those who was ejected today......... If Any.

Pages: 1 2