Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Jags the underdogs again
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
CBS new article on ranking the top 8 teams that legitimately have a shot at the SB this year, and Jags not even on the list.  I hope they all see this article.  https://cbsprt.co/2InWRZ4
(05-09-2018, 10:37 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: [ -> ]CBS new article on ranking the top 8 teams that legitimately have a shot at the SB this year, and Jags not even on the list.  I hope they all see this article.  https://cbsprt.co/2InWRZ4

Jason laconfora is a jag hater and an idiot. He also hates blake bortles
Just another goofy nerd writer hating on an easy, small market target. It’s easy to swim with the current.
RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE!!!
When you see the dude has ranked the Chargers who didn't even make the playoffs last year over a team that was in the Championship game you know he's a fool.
(05-10-2018, 04:47 AM)UKJag Wrote: [ -> ]When you see the dude has ranked the Chargers who didn't even make the playoffs last year over a team that was in the Championship game you know he's a fool.

They get hype every year.  They are always a step away.
(05-10-2018, 06:33 AM)MoJagFan Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-10-2018, 04:47 AM)UKJag Wrote: [ -> ]When you see the dude has ranked the Chargers who didn't even make the playoffs last year over a team that was in the Championship game you know he's a fool.

They get hype every year.  They are always a step away.

To be fair, for the past 5 years that was us as well and last year we finally made that happen.
Oh boy. It begins. I don’t care if they ranked us 32nd in a power ranking. It doesn’t matter. The team will play on the field and prove their worth through winning. That’s all that matters.

Please stop playin the “no respect” card. It’s going to be an exhausting offseason
Dumb that we are not on the list but the Chargers are good and deserve respect.
(05-10-2018, 07:26 AM)DragonFury Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-10-2018, 06:33 AM)MoJagFan Wrote: [ -> ]They get hype every year.  They are always a step away.

To be fair, for the past 5 years that was us as well and last year we finally made that happen.

Health has been their issue the last few years.  Ours was coaching. If they can stay healthy they are as dangerous as any team in the league.  Mike Williams is a fantasy sleeper this year imo and I'll be drafting him in the mid rounds of I need a WR
Fuel for the fire. I love being the "underdog". Nothing to complain about here.
Given the level of parity in the NFL I can name 6 teams NOT on that list that have a very legit chance.

Jags
Cowboys
Raiders
Rams
Falcons
Texans
Pittsburgh over us? Come on. We beat them twice and they haven't gotten any better as a team
https://www.oddsshark.com/super-bowl/futures

He is likely following Vegas.
[Image: h0f6pas019sz.png]
They need to replace the Panthers and Chargers with the Rams and Jaguars. ...I also could see the Falcons on the list somehow, but I'm not sure who else to drop. 
(05-09-2018, 10:37 PM)flgatorsandjags Wrote: [ -> ]CBS new article on ranking the top 8 teams that legitimately have a shot at the SB this year, and Jags not even on the list.  I hope they all see this article.  https://cbsprt.co/2InWRZ4

La Canfora is an idiot.  Chargers? Packers? Panthers??!!  Give me a break.
I don't care much about the 'no respect" thing and "offseason lists" are often wacky and inaccurate. Most of them include a few pot-stirring choices intentionally. This one is no different.
The only snub to me is the Rams. How the heck are the Rams not on there? Jags, it's definitely an argument. Having a top defense warrants consideration. Seeing the 49ers absolutely pick apart the defense and see teams use that as a game plan later on is cause for worry. Steelers and Pats both were very effective in the playoffs against the champsionship D. Todd Wash needs to prove himself that he can adjust during the game, because teams will continue to use the 49ers blueprint. I wouldn't consider the Jags a top 8 team, but I see the argument because of the defense. Vegas agrees as I posted earlier. Lets see those adjustments Marrone!!!
Whats worst is when you dig up a article like this and then share for even more people to click on it, you basically justify the author existent. Support the team I stop worry about what people say.
Pages: 1 2