Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Guy trys to steal bortles truck
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
looks like brandon linder and blake bortles was having a party last night and blake forgot to lock his truck https://www.news4jax.com/news/florida/du...k-arrested
There is a lot of that at the beach and nine times out of ten, it's some residents kid.
First world problems
I'm not bashing anyone but who leaves their wallet and vehicle keys inside their unlocked vehicle?  I mean even on my property that is very rural and in the middle of the woods, I always lock my vehicle and have my keys with me.
(05-10-2018, 05:34 PM)B2hibry Wrote: [ -> ]There is a lot of that at the beach and nine times out of ten, it's some residents kid.

Your sig never gets old!
I never lock my truck. It's older, and nothing of value in it. Don't want some cranked up idiot smashing one window just to get ticked that there is nothing worth stealing then smashing the rest just to prove a point.
I leave my keys in my truck but never my wallet. Lordamecy!
(05-10-2018, 07:46 PM)TheBigDawg Wrote: [ -> ]I never lock my truck. It's older, and nothing of value in it. Don't want some cranked up idiot smashing one window just to get ticked that there is nothing worth stealing then smashing the rest just to prove a point.

But do you leave your wallet and keys in it?
Believe it or not last year around this time I was riding my bike on 1st Street on my way to dancing in the streets and I see bortles riding his bike and when he gets to Atlantic Beach he just ditches his beach crusier unlocked, clearly he has no.reaponsibility
(05-10-2018, 07:59 PM)majik Wrote: [ -> ]Believe it or not last year around this time I was riding my bike on 1st Street on my way to dancing in the streets and I see bortles riding his bike and when he gets to Atlantic Beach he just ditches his beach crusier, clearly he has no.reaponsibility

Pfffft. This time 2 years I was riding a skateboard and I saw Bortles just go up take off all his jewelry and start throwing it on the beach. Said he didn't want it to 'rust in the ocean.' Right before he downed a beer and smashed the empty can on his forehead and went out to hunt a shark. Guy doesn't know his limits.
I heard Blake doesn't care if his truck is stolen because soon he'll need a new vehicle with right hand drive.

[Image: 1487695098848]
(05-10-2018, 06:42 PM)jagibelieve Wrote: [ -> ]I'm not bashing anyone but who leaves their wallet and vehicle keys inside their unlocked vehicle?  I mean even on my property that is very rural and in the middle of the woods, I always lock my vehicle and have my keys with me.

At least we know he takes as good of care of his truck as he does the football.
(05-10-2018, 07:59 PM)majik Wrote: [ -> ]Believe it or not last year around this time I was riding my bike on 1st Street on my way to dancing in the streets and I see bortles riding his bike and when he gets to Atlantic Beach he just ditches his beach crusier unlocked, clearly he has no.reaponsibility

He also wound up catching the thief.

And I don't believe that.
(05-10-2018, 07:41 PM)copycat Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-10-2018, 05:34 PM)B2hibry Wrote: [ -> ]There is a lot of that at the beach and nine times out of ten, it's some residents kid.

Your sig never gets old!

The reverse angle of that is great too with 5 laughing after Yeldon lays the lick on him
I have to laugh at myself... When I quickly looked at the title I thought it read... "Gus" trys to steal bortles truck

I was like dang that Gus doesn't let anything go.
To be fair, they said his truck was blocked in so he probably knew there was no chance of it going anywhere. Plus, who's going to roll up and steal from a bunch of NFL players? Dummy
Wow ... Bortles is great against Steelers
(05-11-2018, 10:24 AM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: [ -> ]Wow ... Bortles is great against Steelers

Ha!
(05-11-2018, 06:53 AM)MoJagFan Wrote: [ -> ]I have to laugh at myself...   When I quickly looked at the title I thought it read... "Gus" trys to steal bortles truck

Yes he probably parked it in the middle of 4 cars somehow. He doesnt remember. Clearly drunk

Mariota would never be so irresponsible
(05-11-2018, 12:18 PM)Nashville.Dave Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-11-2018, 06:53 AM)MoJagFan Wrote: [ -> ]I have to laugh at myself...   When I quickly looked at the title I thought it read... "Gus" trys to steal bortles truck

Yes he probably parked it in the middle of 4 cars somehow. He doesnt remember. Clearly drunk

Mariota would never be so irresponsible

True.  Mariota probably would have broken a nail and had to go on IR, so he just stays away from those situations.
Pages: 1 2