Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: TPC Golfer Lucas Glover - Wife Arrested in PVB Domestic Dispute Saturday
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
http://www.jacksonville.com/news/2018051...her-in-law

Deputies were called to a rental home on Marsh Hawk Place about 8:25 p.m. to find the couple arguing. Krista Glover met the deputies in the driveway and told them “everything was fine” and she did not want information shared “because of who they were,” according to the arrest report. The deputies met Lucas Glover, who said the altercation began after he played a “bad round of golf.” He competed in The Players Championship at Sawgrass but missed the 54-hole cut Saturday.

The husband told deputies that every time he plays poorly in a tournament, his wife yells and calls him a “loser” and worse things in front of their kids, the report said. He said she had been drinking all day and began yelling at him and his mother when they got to the house. He said she “forcefully attacked” him, cutting his right arm. When his 62-year-old mother tried to “tell Krista to stop,” she also was attacked, receiving multiple lacerations to both arms.

[Image: image.jpg?t=1526499119&size=Small]
When looking at her picture I hear shrieking violins.
He needs to RUN!  She seems to be an ungrateful lush.
(05-16-2018, 06:51 PM)jagibelieve Wrote: [ -> ]He needs to RUN!  She seems to be an ungrateful lush.

I agree but having two small children makes it tough.
(05-16-2018, 06:51 PM)jagibelieve Wrote: [ -> ]He needs to RUN!  She seems to be an ungrateful lush.

Either that or improve his golf game to keep her happy .... lol

I gotta admit that I had to laugh a little at this statement .....The husband told deputies that every time he plays poorly in a tournament, his wife yells and calls him a “loser” and worse things in front of their kids, the report said.

THE DUDE IS RANKED #95 IN THE WORLD AND HAS CAREER EARNINGS OF $20 MILLION !!!
Damn...she’s brutal.

(05-16-2018, 06:56 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: [ -> ]

I agree but having two small children makes it tough.

When momma is abusing people, it’s pretty easy. She says that about the Dad, and attacks the MIL, I doubt the kids are spared.
And this year's Steve McNair Memorial Don't Dip It In The Crazy Award goes to.........