Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Preview of Superbowl??? Minn to host Jags for Joint Practice!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Jags will go up to Minn for Joint Practives before Preseason game against Vikings. Hope this year ends up like last year and meeting them in the postseason!!!
would love to yolk them in the SB. Splat goes cousins
So my question is, are these just joint practices or are scrimmages happening? If so how many and with who?

I really feel like those two scrimmages helped set the tone for the team last year. They in essence had 6 preseason games. If they only do one scrimmaged I would be cool with that especially with it being the Vikings
It's joint practices. They practice with another team and get different looks for 11-11, 7-7, etc
Treadwell and Diggs will try to fight our corners.....guaranteed
(05-19-2018, 04:13 AM)ColoJag Wrote: [ -> ]Treadwell and Diggs will try to fight our corners.....guaranteed

Ramsey and Bouye are in another league. Cousins is going to be frustrated.
Marrone coached us out of the SB. I'll never forgive him for that.
The real story of the vokes/Jags practices:

https://twitter.com/Jaguars/status/997130249283538946
(05-18-2018, 01:36 PM)Etdavis2006 Wrote: [ -> ]So my question is, are these just joint practices or are scrimmages happening? If so how many and with who?

I really feel like those two scrimmages helped set the tone for the team last year. They in essence had 6 preseason games. If they only do one scrimmaged I would be cool with that especially with it being the Vikings

I think they will help set the tone for this year.

Last year, my belief is those practices with the Pats gave the team confidence they could play with the best.

This year, I think the Vikings will help the team establish a more physical tone.  I can't think of a more physical team on our schedule than Minnesota-perhaps Tennessee.

(05-19-2018, 04:13 AM)ColoJag Wrote: [ -> ]Treadwell and Diggs will try to fight our corners.....guaranteed

Because both will be blanketed.

Treadwell doesn't get separation vs. average CBs, to say nothing about Ramsey and Bouye.

Diggs will be muscled by Ramsey.

The only guy who might remotely give them any trouble is Thielen, and I don't see that happening.
(05-19-2018, 08:39 PM)JagFanatic24 Wrote: [ -> ]

Ramsey and Bouye are in another league. Cousins is going to be frustrated.

Not to mention the underneath coverage provided by Telvin Smith and Myles Jack.

I think that is the most underrated part of the defense.

(05-20-2018, 01:53 AM)Setsuna00 Wrote: [ -> ]Marrone coached us out of the SB. I'll never forgive him for that.

The only problem I had with Marrone's coaching in that AFC title game was getting away from Grant.

The Pats had no answer for his speed