Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Previously warned Yale student calls police on student for sleeping in common area
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(05-17-2018, 03:49 PM)Jamies_fried_chicken Wrote: [ -> ]why wasn’t she cited?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cbsnews...mmon-area/

I'd say it's because they are permitted to sleep in the common areas.
With all these useless posts lately, you'd think "jfc" hates white people and is down for segregation. No matter how many of these videos get posted, it works in the other direction as well. Remember the black students that didn't want a white roommate? Yeah, probably not.

https://www.campusreform.org/?ID=7977
(05-17-2018, 04:15 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: [ -> ]

I think he meant the white student who reported the sleeping student.
(05-17-2018, 05:18 PM)B2hibry Wrote: [ -> ]With all these useless posts lately, you'd think "jfc" hates white people and is down for segregation. No matter how many of these videos get posted, it works in the other direction as well. Remember the black students that didn't want a white roommate? Yeah, probably not.

I hate ignorant white people, ghetto black people, stupid Asian folk, etc.

(05-17-2018, 04:15 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: [ -> ]

I’m talking about the student who made the unnecessary call to police
This stuff literally happens all the time, between all combinations of races, but only makes the news when it can be used to push agendas.
(05-17-2018, 06:23 PM)rollerjag Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-17-2018, 04:15 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: [ -> ]I'd say it's because they are permitted to sleep in the common areas.

I think he meant the white student who reported the sleeping student.

Hmmm, maybe he should stop hating so many people and spend that energy on self-improvement.
(05-17-2018, 05:18 PM)B2hibry Wrote: [ -> ]With all these useless posts lately, you'd think "jfc" hates white people and is down for segregation. No matter how many of these videos get posted, it works in the other direction as well. Remember the black students that didn't want a white roommate? Yeah, probably not.

The agenda is to promote a false narrative.

If you're constantly barraged with the exceptions 24/7, the dim will believe that the exception is really the rule.

Meanwhile, in reality... there hasn't been a better time to be an American.
There is now so many of these instances that we can now start boxing them as similar
The first that comes to mind is the council member and lost lic plate rant on cop and the school teacher call the police officer a skin head
(05-17-2018, 07:30 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: [ -> ]Hmmm, maybe he should stop hating so many people and spend that energy on self-improvement.

I notice alot of stuff you write about me is to try and provoke me into a warning, or you are just flat out wrong about (ie my opionion on Iran weapons deal).

It is simply not working, try another avenue.

(05-17-2018, 09:16 PM)pirkster Wrote: [ -> ]The agenda is to promote a false narrative.

If you're constantly barraged with the exceptions 24/7, the dim will believe that the exception is really the rule.

Meanwhile, in reality... there hasn't been a better time to be an American.

The dim also believe certain social issues don't exist or like to spin away from the topic. 

To quote your response-"Meanwhile, in reality... there hasn't been a better time to be an American." means its great to see the country begin to be socially segregated?

(05-17-2018, 07:01 PM)JagNGeorgia Wrote: [ -> ]This stuff literally happens all the time, between all combinations of races, but only makes the news when it can be used to push agendas.

What agenda is being pushed?

"b2hibry" are you triggered, or afraid to talk about race relations? If you feel uncomfortable don't wimp out by labeling my posts as "useless" which is why you are trying to spin the conversation?

To answer your question, if the article you referenced is true, yes those students who did not want to live with white students are ignorant as well. 

Back to this "useless" post, what is your opinion, if you even have one?
Pick a time in our country's history where we've been less "socially segregated."

Segregation is natural. People choose what they prefer after sampling what they've found appealing.

Government forced segregation based solely on race is wrong and always has been. That's not the definition we're talking about here.

Chinatown, Greek town, Germantown, and on and on... it's not wrong for segregation to naturally occur. Sometimes it's necessary to preserve culture and the ability to share and teach it to others, to pass it on to next generations.

America is still the greatest melting pot. Even with the attacks against it from the extreme fringes lately.

The issue are those who will refuse to not assimilate - adopt and share, other cultures and remain isolated. It's not common to Americans, but is the opposite with most illegal immigrants. Instead of learning, adopting, and sharing - they refuse anything other than what they bring with them, and band together to force others to comply with their own desires. The mission to destroy American culture that's constantly evolved and continues to evolve, - eradicate it and replace it with their narrow vision rather than add their contribution to what's there for the greater good of all. That's not American. Not the American dream or the American way.
(05-18-2018, 11:23 AM)pirkster Wrote: [ -> ]Pick a time in our country's history where we've been less "socially segregated."

Segregation is natural.  People choose what they prefer after sampling what they've found appealing.

Government forced segregation based solely on race is wrong and always has been.  That's not the definition we're talking about here.

Chinatown, Greek town, Germantown, and on and on... it's not wrong for segregation to naturally occur.  Sometimes it's necessary to preserve culture and the ability to share and teach it to others, to pass it on to next generations.

America is still the greatest melting pot.  Even with the attacks against it from the extreme fringes lately.

The issue are those who will refuse to not assimilate - adopt and share, other cultures and remain isolated.  It's not common to Americans, but is the opposite with most illegal immigrants.  Instead of learning, adopting, and sharing - they refuse anything other than what they bring with them, and band together to force others to comply with their own desires.  The mission to destroy American culture that's constantly evolved and continues to evolve, - eradicate it and replace it with their narrow vision rather than add their contribution to what's there for the greater good of all.  That's not American.  Not the American dream or the American way.

Segregation is "natural" to a limited extent, that's not what is being debated. The issue is classification, discrimination, and systematic racism being used to marginalize people based off of their skin color.
(05-18-2018, 11:43 AM)Jamies_fried_chicken Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-18-2018, 11:23 AM)pirkster Wrote: [ -> ]Pick a time in our country's history where we've been less "socially segregated."

Segregation is natural.  People choose what they prefer after sampling what they've found appealing.

Government forced segregation based solely on race is wrong and always has been.  That's not the definition we're talking about here.

Chinatown, Greek town, Germantown, and on and on... it's not wrong for segregation to naturally occur.  Sometimes it's necessary to preserve culture and the ability to share and teach it to others, to pass it on to next generations.

America is still the greatest melting pot.  Even with the attacks against it from the extreme fringes lately.

The issue are those who will refuse to not assimilate - adopt and share, other cultures and remain isolated.  It's not common to Americans, but is the opposite with most illegal immigrants.  Instead of learning, adopting, and sharing - they refuse anything other than what they bring with them, and band together to force others to comply with their own desires.  The mission to destroy American culture that's constantly evolved and continues to evolve, - eradicate it and replace it with their narrow vision rather than add their contribution to what's there for the greater good of all.  That's not American.  Not the American dream or the American way.

Segregation is "natural" to a limited extent, that's not what is being debated. The issue is classification, discrimination, and systematic racism being used to marginalize people based off of their skin color.

If you believe that is a widespread issue today, you are living in fantasyland.  You're living on a mental plantation that you yourself have committed to, and are using to excuse lack of achievement.
(05-18-2018, 11:10 AM)Jamies_fried_chicken Wrote: [ -> ]

"b2hibry" are you triggered, or afraid to talk about race relations? If you feel uncomfortable don't wimp out by labeling my posts as "useless" which is why you are trying to spin the conversation?

To answer your question, if the article you referenced is true, yes those students who did not want to live with white students are ignorant as well. 

What are you babbling about? Relax there chicken. Nobody is spinning or triggered or any other term you want to throw out there.

My opinion is these posts provide a narrow point of view. You want to have "conversations", then be more responsible and look at it from all angles. Is there a reason you wish to post this stuff randomly without offering an associated narrative of your own?
(05-18-2018, 11:00 AM)Jamies_fried_chicken Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-17-2018, 07:30 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: [ -> ]Hmmm, maybe he should stop hating so many people and spend that energy on self-improvement.

I notice alot of stuff you write about me is to try and provoke me into a warning, or you are just flat out wrong about (ie my opionion on Iran weapons deal).

It is simply not working, try another avenue.

Hey, I man up when I'm wrong and admit it. You just continue to double down or try to act like your racist perspective isn't what you're pushing. Every JFC post in this forum has the same bent reasoning behind it: white people are holding down black people. Always your take, likewise always wrong.
(05-18-2018, 12:14 PM)B2hibry Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-18-2018, 11:10 AM)Jamies_fried_chicken Wrote: [ -> ]"b2hibry" are you triggered, or afraid to talk about race relations? If you feel uncomfortable don't wimp out by labeling my posts as "useless" which is why you are trying to spin the conversation?

What are you babbling about? Relax there chicken. Nobody is spinning or triggered or any other term you want to throw out there.

My opinion is these posts provide a narrow point of view. You want to have "conversations", then be more responsible and look at it from all angles. Is there a reason you wish to post this stuff randomly without offering an associated narrative of your own?

By framing the conversation as he does, there can't be an objective discussion.

It's a common tactic used today by many to try to control the narrative in a false manner.