Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: UK ready to explode over Tommy Robinson arrest
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Tommy was arrested for the crime of filming outside the courthouse during the trial of 30 Muslims charged with raping over 700 girls and women.  He was on a 3 month suspended sentence for attempting to cover an earlier trial of the first 11 defendants.  He was arrested, tried and convicted in 6 hours and sentenced to 13 months in prison.  The judge has also ordered all media outlets to take down reports of Tommy's arrest or those journalists will also face arrest.

There is an angry crowd outside 10 Downing but the press is not allowed to report on that, either.

#FreeTommy
(05-26-2018, 07:51 PM)Byron LeftTown Wrote: [ -> ]Tommy was arrested for the crime of filming outside the courthouse during the trial of 30 Muslims charged with raping over 700 girls and women.  He was on a 3 month suspended sentence for attempting to cover an earlier trial of the first 11 defendants.  He was arrested, tried and convicted in 6 hours and sentenced to 13 months in prison.  The judge has also ordered all media outlets to take down reports of Tommy's arrest or those journalists will also face arrest.

There is an angry crowd outside 10 Downing but the press is not allowed to report on that, either.

#FreeTommy

Coming soon to the USA.
I tend to agree. But Europe is a bit further along, IMO.
What a strange world we live in.

In Europe, people have 1 or 2 kids, have good jobs, pay high taxes...

Muslims in Europe have on average 8 children, have crappy jobs, don't pay taxes and get free money from the hard-working Europeans....

So the Europeans are basically paying to be taken over in the next century. Brilliant.
Thought that moron may have some fans round here.
The time was right for the takeover. Older Europeans have a vivid memory of what happens when you marginalize others for racial or religious reasons. So they're afraid to squawk about this invasion. Younger Europeans are lulled by decades of peace and taught that the only path forward is through inclusiveness and diversity. The childless technocrat leadership has absolutely nothing invested in the future. That's probably why they were chosen.

As George W. Bush famously said: "This sucker's goin' down!"
(05-26-2018, 10:50 PM)lastonealive Wrote: [ -> ]Thought that moron may have some fans round here.

Thank you. I didn't know much about him but your comment made me curious.
Watched a couple interviews and came away impressed. He's a lot more intelligent than I thought and has more courage than any 3 Americans or 12 Europeans.

I also learned gang rape is called grooming. I know we massacre the language here but the Brits have a troubling habit of making the most horrific things sound like afternoon tea.
(05-26-2018, 08:14 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-26-2018, 07:51 PM)Byron LeftTown Wrote: [ -> ]Tommy was arrested for the crime of filming outside the courthouse during the trial of 30 Muslims charged with raping over 700 girls and women.  He was on a 3 month suspended sentence for attempting to cover an earlier trial of the first 11 defendants.  He was arrested, tried and convicted in 6 hours and sentenced to 13 months in prison.  The judge has also ordered all media outlets to take down reports of Tommy's arrest or those journalists will also face arrest.

#FreeTommy

Coming soon to the USA.

Correction..the media would completely cover it, but they would get in lock step and lie their butts off about it.

State ran media is already here and it's controlled by the exteme left. (Not talking about traditional Democrats, Democrats aren't even Democrats anymore, their party has been hijacked) This is what you get after decades of indoctrination of our youth in Universities.
He actually asked a Muslim Imam about Aiesha... If he's still alive a week from now it will be miracle.
Looks like Italy is blowing up, too, with Brussels overturning the recent election.
(05-27-2018, 01:45 PM)jj82284 Wrote: [ -> ]He actually asked a Muslim Imam about Aiesha...  If he's still alive a week from now it will be  miracle.

He's been baiting the Islamic community for years I'm sure he will be fine.

It's a shame he's led by blind hatred as he has some valid points but unfortunately is only interested in one religion. A real reporter would also follow the Catholic church for crimes. 

He's also a violent thug who the vast majority of Britain can't stand so don't hope too much for a racist uprising
(05-27-2018, 10:29 PM)lastonealive Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-27-2018, 01:45 PM)jj82284 Wrote: [ -> ]He actually asked a Muslim Imam about Aiesha...  If he's still alive a week from now it will be  miracle.

He's been baiting the Islamic community for years I'm sure he will be fine.

It's a shame he's led by blind hatred as he has some valid points but unfortunately is only interested in one religion. A real reporter would also follow the Catholic church for crimes. 

He's also a violent thug who the vast majority of Britain can't stand so don't hope too much for a racist uprising

Lol...  A lot of priests using box cutters to knock down buildings?
UK lady asks a cop why he won't enforce the law when Muslims break it.
He says my boss said so and I don't question it.
Next day she has cops at her door arresting her for....it sounds like " for promoting the course of justice"

https://youtu.be/30363QcHJ-o