Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: NFL.com - Peyton Manning: Andrew Luck's form depends on reps
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Peyton Manning: Andrew Luck's form depends on reps

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000...ds-on-reps

Peyton Manning knows what it takes to play at a high level after missing a season because of injury, and the Indianapolis Colts legend believes it'll take time for Andrew Luck to hit his stride upon return
This is sad...

Are we comparing Luck to a 36 yo Peyton now? (How old is Luck?) WOW, because apparently Peyton is... I feel so bad for Luck.. I mean too bad he isn't one of the greatest QBs of all time and isn't packing a historic defense with him.
(06-01-2018, 02:49 AM)TurndownforWatt Wrote: [ -> ]This is sad...

Are we comparing Luck to a 36 yo Peyton now? (How old is Luck?) WOW, because apparently Peyton is... I feel so bad for Luck.. I mean too bad he isn't one of the greatest QBs of all time and isn't packing a historic defense with him.

Not sorry for Andrew Luck or the Colts at all.

Luck wishes he could be half the QB Peyton was
(06-01-2018, 02:53 PM)imtheblkranger Wrote: [ -> ]

Luck wishes he could be half the QB Peyton was

I am glad he isn't.

Coming into the league I thought Luck would be great.

He has been good, but not great.

I never feared him the way I did Manning, even when he was healthy.

With his throwing ability now in question, I see the Colts' QB position as questionable at best.