Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: NFL's top 10 players gtp, the 2016 draft
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It's shameful that Yannick is not on the list.
(06-04-2018, 08:21 PM)Jags02 Wrote: [ -> ]It's shameful that Yannick is not on the list.

They did at least name Ngakoue and Myles Jack as just missing the list.

The fact that you've got the Jags first rounder, the Jags second rounder and the Jags third rounder from that draft being named in the top 13 players from that draft is pretty remarkable. 

What a great haul of talent.
(06-04-2018, 08:21 PM)Jags02 Wrote: [ -> ]It's shameful that Yannick is not on the list.

I don't know I'd say shameful since I haven't spent time evaluating the class, but I'd put him in the ahead of Bayard at least.  Desean Watson absolutely took his lunch money and stuffed him in his locker when they faced up.
(06-04-2018, 09:10 PM)SeldomRite Wrote: [ -> ]

I don't know I'd say shameful since I haven't spent time evaluating the class, but I'd put him in the ahead of Bayard at least.  Desean Watson absolutely took his lunch money and stuffed him in his locker when they faced up.

Bosa edged out Yannick in the stats, but Yannick is just as good and shouldn't be too far behind. 

I wouldn't put Jack in the top 10 just yet, but he's close considering in that playoff game... Myles Jack wasn't down. 
Honestly don't know how Hill is #3.

I'd take Yannick and Jack over him any day of the week.
They should have yanked Dak Prescott off that list in favor of Yannick Ngakoue. Prescott didn't really elevate his level of play as a 2nd year player like Wentz and Goff did. And he's not asked to do a whole lot in that offense with or without Zeke in the backfield.