Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Jags games commentary..
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Does anyone know of any DAB radio stations which will feature Jaguars live commentary on game days?

Quite often I finish work at 6.30pm on a Sunday which is a half hour into the game over here.. often I'm home before the first quarter expires but I'm looking to listen to the opening stages through my car stereo.

I can hook it up through my phone and play via bluetooth.. the option that I use at the moment is listen to the game through GamePass streaming through my car speakers, but I didn't know if anyone knew a better way?

I often listen to 1010xl on the Tunein app. I know that they broadcast the games in Jax but not sure if there are any "blackout" restrictions in the UK
Just tried to play 1010 on the tune in app and it just says "a streaming error has occurred"

I also noticed that they are selling TuneIn premium at £5.99 a month which says that you can listen to every NFL and MLB game play by play
Ok thanks, I'll continue to do what I'm doing.. it's no issue Smile