Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: DJ Chark's story
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys, I'm an LSU fan who is being converted to a Jags fan with Fournette and now DJ. I've been a big fan of DJ in particular and hope you guys realize you have a good one with you.

Here's his story that the local TV station did on him right before the draft.

http://www.kalb.com/content/sports/Famil...45631.html
Good read, thanks. And welcome to the Jags family, you couldn’t have picked a better time. Lot of long years to get us here, but the arrow is decisively pointing up.
(06-08-2018, 01:41 AM)RedRooster28 Wrote: [ -> ]Good read, thanks.  And welcome to the Jags family, you couldn’t have picked a better time.  Lot of long years to get us here, but the arrow is decisively pointing up.

Yeah, it was fun watching Fournette excel last season and I'm hoping DJ can do the same this year.
Gonna be tough for DJ to see a ton of playing time early probably. Good thing about that is once he does, you’ll know he earned it, and competition brings out the best in true competitors. Interesting that his experience at LSU was similar, where he really had to work just to see the field, even with his rare natural talents.

On a side note, I don’t know if you’re familiar with our WR coach Keenan McCardell, but he’s excellent, and apparently he is a BIG fan of Chark, so your boy is in good hands.