Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Bad Drugs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I feel kinda Drifter-ish so I thought I'd post this .

Some stuff you just can't make up.
[Image: drugs-are-bad-mmkay.jpg]
(06-14-2018, 11:09 AM)Rico Wrote: [ -> ]I feel kinda Drifter-ish so I thought I'd post this .

I saw this, too funny.

Ironically, the ad that shows on this page right now is for a methadone clinic.
I always find it funny that people suggest they've had "bad meth" or "bad heroin".. this would indicate that there's a good version of these drugs?

Maybe I'm just a little too sheltered.
Kelly then drove to the Sheriff's Office and handed deputies the substance, which tested positive for meth, investigators said. He was booked into the Putnam County Jail and held on a $5,000 bond.

The Sheriff's Office said its detectives are "always ready to assist anyone who believes they were misled in their illegal drug purchase."
(06-14-2018, 11:09 AM)Rico Wrote: [ -> ]I feel kinda Drifter-ish so I thought I'd post this .

Trying to steal my thunder?????

Well, you did find that story first so....

There are idiots everywhere.....
(06-14-2018, 12:49 PM)DarloJAG84 Wrote: [ -> ]I always find it funny that people suggest they've had "bad meth" or "bad heroin".. this would indicate that there's a good version of these drugs?

Yes, you are.
(06-14-2018, 12:49 PM)DarloJAG84 Wrote: [ -> ]I always find it funny that people suggest they've had "bad meth" or "bad heroin".. this would indicate that there's a good version of these drugs?

All I know is there is bad weed, and good weed.
Why does always have to be Florida?? Wallbash
(06-14-2018, 08:06 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: [ -> ]Why does always have to be Florida Palatka?? Wallbash

I think is has something to do with the procreation rate among cousins.
Haha Putnam county represent!

(06-14-2018, 10:38 PM)Sneakers Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-14-2018, 08:06 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: [ -> ]Why does always have to be Florida Palatka?? Wallbash

I think is has something to do with the procreation rate among cousins.

This one doesn't beat the guy behind us that made the national news for kissing a rattle snake and getting bit on the tongue lol
(06-14-2018, 08:06 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: [ -> ]Why does always have to be Florida?? Wallbash

Tell me about it, It's too far for me to drive.
(06-14-2018, 08:06 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: [ -> ]Why does always have to be Florida?? Wallbash

Florida Man