Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Second attempt at ASJ interview
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Worked that time, thanks!
He sounds intelligent and mature, and appears to have a good work ethic. I really believe he will be the TE that we envisioned Julius Thomas to be, but never was. ASJ has the speed and quickness to get separation. I was bummed that we didn't draft a TE, but I'm thinking ASJ could be exactly what we needed.
Blake said he's in the QB room when they're off the field. If they develop into one of those special QB/TE combos along with a potent running game this offense could be deadly.
ASJ will turn out to be a great pick-up. He has shown flashes in the past and just needs to become more consistent.
(06-14-2018, 09:07 PM)jaglou53 Wrote: [ -> ]ASJ will turn out to be a great pick-up. He has shown flashes in the past and just needs to become more consistent.

He's shown flashes, but he needs to become more consistent in his discipline. Which is something he spoke about multiple times.
He knows Tom is on him, and he wants it. He screwed up majorly in Tampa with alcohol and who knows. This is what he needs.
(06-15-2018, 01:03 AM)The_Franchise_QB Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-14-2018, 09:07 PM)jaglou53 Wrote: [ -> ]ASJ will turn out to be a great pick-up. He has shown flashes in the past and just needs to become more consistent.

He's shown flashes, but he needs to become more consistent in his discipline. Which is something he spoke about multiple times.
He knows Tom is on him, and he wants it. He screwed up majorly in Tampa with alcohol and who knows. This is what he needs.

His acknowledgement of his need for discipline-professional and personal, I think, is the most impressive part of his interview.