Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Why isn't nothing being done to Clinton
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
There is proof with the Wikileak Emails. Even more came out today which were very disturbing. This just makes believe Trump that this election is rigged. I never hear anything about the wikileaks emails on CNN.

Here is a newest clinton email quote. "It would be better if a terrorist was a white man"
DOJ, FBI, and employees in her organization covered for her during the email/Benghazi issue thinking that they were in the clear. Luckily what's looking more like an NSA leak(Guccifer 2.0) not a Russian hack of info given to wiki leaks is bringing the corruption to light. I'm not really sure outside of the DOJ who could prosecute these scum though since definitely out of my element. From what I know we just need a none corrupt AG and we could finally justice for all this corruption.
Because unless the person who released the emails steps forward, there is no case. Every defendant has a right to question his/her accuser. The emails are not enough proof.

Now if the hacker wants to take the witness stand.
nothing will be done unless she loses the election and even then I would not count on it.  All the media outlets and authorities are taking the path of "wikileaks is not a credible source and can't be trusted."

From my understanding they haven't produced any false information in their 10 year existence. I could be wrong but it took the DNC like 2 months of avoiding the leaks or blaming it on the Russians before they started trying to discredit them.
Quote:From my understanding they haven't produced any false information in their 10 year existence. I could be wrong but it took the DNC like 2 months of avoiding the leaks or blaming it on the Russians before they started trying to discredit them.

When has anyone ever been tried for a crime based on a wikileaks release? Never, that is how many.
Quote:When has anyone ever been tried for a crime based on a wikileaks release? Never, that is how many.
Man she's got more than enough crimes before wikileaks drop the first batch. All this does is show the world no punishment was going to be made before any investigation even started.
Why "isn't nothing" being done....
Quote:Man she's got more than enough crimes before wikileaks drop the first batch. All this does is show the world no punishment was going to be made before any investigation even started.
HRC could shoot somebody in the face in broad daylight on live television and Indy2Jax still wouldn't be convinced she did anything wrong.

Save yourself the blood pressure spike and refrain from trying to reason with him.
Quote:HRC could shoot somebody in the face in broad daylight on live television and Indy2Jax still wouldn't be convinced she did anything wrong.

Save yourself the blood pressure spike and refrain from trying to reason with him.
Oh I'm relaxed watching this train wreck has been entertaining to say the least. I can't wait for the next 2 weeks when the actual big stuff (not just wikileaks) is suppose to drop.
Quote:Why "isn't nothing" being done....

Exactly.. because it's a double negative.
To the OP, the News Media has basically admitted (through the article in the NYT) that they are no longer serving as an impartial body.  The 24 to 1 monopoly has decided that Trump is SO BAD that they have no choice but to cast aside objectivity and advocate for secretary clinton.  

Just the handling of the tsunami money in Haiti should cause a public uproar that would prevent her from running for dog catcher let alone POTUS.  

All of Trump's accusers, no matter the credibility or lack there of, are treated like heroes returning from war.  Kathy Shelton isn't asked on mainstream media.  A woman just stepped forward making claims against then governor Clinton about multiple incidents including stalking and physical contact to the point of his own "apex"  Does anyone see people magazine splashing her story on the cover as a HARROWING TALE?  

We are 1 step away from a state controlled media.  

Quote:HRC could shoot somebody in the face in broad daylight on live television and Indy2Jax still wouldn't be convinced she did anything wrong.

Hey.. that's Trump's line. He may sue you for plagiarism.
Quote:Oh I'm relaxed watching this train wreck has been entertaining to say the least. I can't wait for the next 2 weeks when the actual big stuff (not just wikileaks) is suppose to drop.

I will continue to laugh at you and your kind.

Wikileaks is a nobody and has done nothing to change the planet. Nobody takes them serious besides the few Breitbartians.
Quote:I will continue to laugh at you and your kind.

Wikileaks is a nobody and has done nothing to change the planet. Nobody takes them serious besides the few Breitbartians.

wait what?  no one is disputing the validity of the information that has come out.  If they have, then please let me know.  Clinton was asked about a  direct quote about open borders and a hemispheric common market.  She didn't say she didn't say that, she tried to intimate context.  You're really reaching here my friend. 
Quote:wait what? no one is disputing the validity of the information that has come out. If they have, then please let me know. Clinton was asked about a direct quote about open borders and a hemispheric common market. She didn't say she didn't say that, she tried to intimate context. You're really reaching here my friend.

They don't have to dispute it because it's not damning or affecting this election.

Nobody is taking it serious.
Quote:I will continue to laugh at you and your kind.

Deflect, spin, or deny the mentality of the DNC at it's finest.
Quote:Deflect, spin, or deny the mentality of the DNC at it's finest.

Sorry it bothers you.

Get used to saying President Hillary Rodham Clinton your 45th President of the United States.
Any level headed American should be bothered at the thought of Hillary as president.
⚠️If you are Gay, Why are you voting for Hillary when she wants to bring in thousands of refugees that believe all Gays should be executed?

⚠️If you are Black, Why are you voting for Hillary when she admires Margaret Sanger and defends Planned Parenthood who want to abort as many black babies as possible? Exterminate the black race because they are like "weeds". (Margaret Sanger quote) Most of those clinics are in Black neighborhoods.

⚠️If you are a Christian, Why are you voting for Hillary Clinton when she wrote her Senior thesis on Saul Alinsky who dedicated his book 'Rules for Radicals' to Lucifer (the Devil)? She says he was, and still is her mentor.

⚠️If you are a Veteran, in the Military, or closely related to a Military member, Why are you voting for Hillary when she left those men to die in Benghazi and had the nerve to lie about it over and over again? They called for help but the help was told to stand down.

⚠️If you have a factory job, Why are you voting for Hillary when she supported TPP? Factory workers are being laid off because jobs are going over seas. Don't forget the deals she's made with china. She also welcomes open borders and illegals to get benefits to be paid with Your tax money.

⚠️If you are poor, Why are you voting for Hillary, when she is supporting Wall street and all the big banks? Big banks keep poor people poor by destroying the poor man's credit by allowing medical bills and collections to affect your credit scores so you can pay higher interest rates than the rich; Taking much of the little money you earn.

⚠️If you are a Woman, how can you vote for Hillary when she has buried all of Bills rape victims under the rug, including that little girl that was raped? Lawyer Hillary defended the rapist, and then she laughed about it later, knowing that he was guilty.

If you carry a gun, or believe in the Constitution; How can you vote for Hillary when she wants to eliminate the NRA, Take your guns, and abolish the second Amendment?

⚠️If you breathe, Why would you vote for Hillary when she and the Clinton crime family have left a trail of dead people that did not agree with her, or they knew too much?

Who is left?

Saw this and had to copy/paste
Pages: 1 2 3