Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: But I Thought Dareus only Cared About Himself
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Considering the personal investment of time and treasure over the past 2 years, I'd say that the notion that he's only in it for himself, at a minimum, has transformed into something that is far more significant to him. Maybe he entered the league with one mindset, but he has clearly embraced the idea of doing for others and he's putting his money and himself out there to back it up. I'd love to think the Jaguars caused the transformation, but since he went to Haiti last off season, I'll just stick with the fact that his maturation process continues.
I must’ve missed the chatter about him only caring about himself, but good on him for trying to make a difference in his father’s homeland of Haiti.
(06-19-2018, 01:13 PM)Jaguarmeister Wrote: [ -> ]I must’ve missed the chatter about him only caring about himself, but good on him for trying to make a difference in his father’s homeland of Haiti.

It began in the immediate aftermath of the trade for Dareus.

Starting about here.

https://www.duvalpride.com/showthread.ph...pid1051093
(06-19-2018, 01:13 PM)FBT Wrote: [ -> ]Considering the personal investment of time and treasure over the past 2  years, I'd say that the notion that he's only in it for himself, at a minimum, has transformed into something that is far more significant to him.  Maybe he entered the league with one mindset, but he has clearly embraced the idea of doing for others and he's putting his money and himself out there to back it up.  I'd love to think the Jaguars caused the transformation, but since he went to Haiti last off season, I'll just stick with the fact that his maturation process continues.

Exactly.

We have had no problems withhim thus far, and his play has been outstanding.

I hope it continues.
This may be a case where a player shows more maturity on and off the field. His impact for the Jaguars was obvious after they "stole" him from the Bills for a late round pick. Can't blame the Bills for wanting to get rid of him at the time, however the change of scenery helped him greatly.
Good stuff.
Remember when that Bills fan came here after the trade trying to run damage control for his team by attempting to sell to us the idea that they won the trade? Good times.
I hear he has a deep deep love for women of questionable morals!
(06-24-2018, 12:18 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: [ -> ]I hear he has a deep deep love for women of questionable morals!

Looking at who is accusing him of assault I think the term "women" is questionable.
Gonna have a three room building named after him. Sweet.