Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Why did the snake cross the road?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Why did the snake cross the road? Who knows, but Virginia cops stopped traffic for it

Drivers traveling in Roanoke, Virginia, on Tuesday morning might have come across a brief delay when they got to Franklin Road. But it wasn't a crash or breakdown causing the slowdown — it was a snake slithering across the road with a place to be.

[font=sans-serif]
Read more here: http://www.newsobserver.com/news/nation-...rylink=cpy

[/font]
A few days ago one lane was stopped by a police car here in Sanford while a turtle crossed the road. I thought that was great.
The other day I was driving through a neighborhood and a truck was stopped on the side of the road.  An older gentleman got out and went to help a turtle across the street.  He goes to pick it up and the turtle hauls [BLEEP] away from him.  Here is this guy now hunched over with both hands towards the ground chasing the turtle back and forth.   It was pretty damn funny to watch.  Also, I don’t know what species it was but had no idea turtles could move that fast on land.

As for the snake in VA,  if I were the officer, I think I’d would have to look away and not catch which vehicle ran it over.  I realize there endangered up there so I’m not sure how common it is to see poisonous snakes, but down here, the less the better.  Wish they’d all go extinct.
Because he was following Tebow?
To get to Steph Curry
Why did the snake cross the road?

To prove to the Possum it could be done.