Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Lauren Brooks moving to The Drill on 1010
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Anything that contributes to Prosser talking less, I support. 

On a serious note, I think it will he good for the show, need another perspective besides Hick and Prosser. I'd even say give Tyler some more air time too. I used to listen every morning but I haven't bothered in a while, I usually turn it on for the afternoon shows
(06-30-2018, 09:39 AM)imtheblkranger Wrote: [ -> ]Anything that contributes to Prosser talking less, I support. 

On a serious note, I think it will he good for the show, need another perspective besides Hick and Prosser. I'd even say give Tyler some more air time too. I used to listen every morning but I haven't bothered in a while, I usually turn it on for the afternoon shows

I'm with you there. It's not that I dislike Prosser, but he needs some balance. He rambles and gets loud. Plus the personal digs thinly veiled as good-natured ribbing between him and Hickens gets a little old. Hopefully Lauren Brooks can keep him contained.
[Image: DCZU5SZY66UJNQL3KOYF2SECKO6EJPDU.jpeg]
I enjoy the chemistry of "The Drill" as it is now. Sure Pross is snarky but I love me some good snark.
(06-30-2018, 05:07 PM)copycat Wrote: [ -> ]I enjoy the chemistry of "The Drill"  as it is now.  Sure Pross is snarky but I love me some good snark.

He's past snark to me. He's essentially a bitter old man like Lamm is at this point
(06-30-2018, 07:26 PM)imtheblkranger Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-30-2018, 05:07 PM)copycat Wrote: [ -> ]I enjoy the chemistry of "The Drill"  as it is now.  Sure Pross is snarky but I love me some good snark.

He's past snark to me. He's essentially a bitter old man like Lamm is at this point

I am pretty sure it is his shtick but hey to each his own.  

As for Lauren, I am a fan of hers as well.
(06-30-2018, 07:26 PM)imtheblkranger Wrote: [ -> ]

Nah, he's the straight man to Hicken's comedic goofball. IRL he's more what you see on the Jags TV show.