Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: 25 Beers That Changed America
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Natty Boh and Pabst are my go to beers.......

25 Beers That Changed America

Every beer has the potential to have a huge impact. But the beers on this list go further than just helping you get the courage to hit on somebody out of your league. These American beers have had a huge impact on beer itself, and in turn, our pot-bellied nation. From trend-setters to game-changers, micro to macro, here are 25 beers that changed America. Each sip is a little bit of beer history.

https://www.thrillist.com/drink/nation/b...-breweries
I expected a list of only horrible generic ales, was pleasantly surprised after a few scrolls.

Nothing on here is really an "amazing" beer in my opinion (that I've tried) but I definitely see how they could have changed the beer landscape. Only about 5 or 6 on here I haven't tried, and those are mostly the 100+ year olds
I like Sam Adams and Yuengling on this list. Other than that though I normally go after Old Rasputin (Russian Imperial Stout), Einstok Pale Ale (Icelandic) & on gameday's a four pack of Dragon's Milk (Aged in Whiskey Barrels) is all I need.
[Image: left%20hand%20milk%20stout%20nitro_14980...40_480.jpg]

I don't always drink beer. But when I do...
(07-05-2018, 03:32 PM)Caldrac Wrote: [ -> ]I like Sam Adams and Yuengling on this list. Other than that though I normally go after Old Rasputin (Russian Imperial Stout), Einstok Pale Ale (Icelandic) & on gameday's a four pack of Dragon's Milk (Aged in Whiskey Barrels) is all I need.

Einstok makes great beer
I like whatever happens to be in my refrigerator...
Ten Fiddy
(07-05-2018, 03:32 PM)Caldrac Wrote: [ -> ]I like Sam Adams and Yuengling on this list. Other than that though I normally go after Old Rasputin (Russian Imperial Stout), Einstok Pale Ale (Icelandic) & on gameday's a four pack of Dragon's Milk (Aged in Whiskey Barrels) is all I need.

That's an interesting set of beers. I've had the first, seen the second but the third has eluded me. Is it an American beer?
I was clicking along until the Widmer. Then I fell off.
I drank a lot of these prior to the age of 25.   Busch 16 oz can

[Image: 41259.jpg]