Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Around the NFL Prediction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
LOL Bigly, the most-searched word on Google these days.

Everyone says the Raiders nave a terrible defense, but they still have Khalil Mack.

I agree with the writer.

Raiders defense is terrible in the back end. Bortles and the offense should look really good against them.

Jags secondary and LBs are gonna be tougher for Carr to deal with.

I think the Jags will win.
Yep Raiders have been grossly overrated thus far this season and I believe they come back down to earth this sunday. If our Oline can win their battle we should have a great day on offense. But then again some how Gus and company always seems to find ways to lose it or not take advantage, would love for them to break that trend and just go off tomorrow.

Did MJF just say she used google? Has no one else picked up on this yet? Hell must have frozen over.
Quote:Yep Raiders have been grossly overrated thus far this season and I believe they come back down to earth this sunday. If our Oline can win their battle we should have a great day on offense. But then again some how Gus and company always seems to find ways to lose it or not take advantage, would love for them to break that trend and just go off tomorrow.

Yea historically Gus has never exploited a opposing teams weakness. Hopefully the buck stops tomorrow
The Raiders were sent back to Earth last week.

[Image: giphy.gif]