Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: NFL.com - Ramsey reports to camp following birth of child (merged)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ramsey to miss start of Jags camp after birth of child

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000...h-of-child

Jacksonville Jaguars cornerback Jalen Ramsey announced on social media he will not be present for the start of the team's training camp. Jaguars veterans reported on Wednesday.
Well great...
Good for him, family man.
Congrats. No complaints there.
Some guys will go to any lengths to get a day off.
I think he calculated it.
Well there goes the superbowl
Congrats, Jalen!
This makes no sense. Everybody knows his son is starting for the houston tinhorns. He wears number 10. He tries really hard to keep up with his daddy.
(07-25-2018, 07:07 PM)Caldrac Wrote: [ -> ]This makes no sense. Everybody knows his son is starting for the houston tinhorns. He wears number 10. He tries really hard to keep up with his daddy.

Laughing
Congrats to Jalen.
I read on another site that his baby mama is none other than WR Golden Tate's, sister. Good for them. Congrats.
Congrats on creating an Human Life Jalen. Your trials has just begun in an Positive Aspect...

NH3...

(07-25-2018, 11:39 PM)TheO-LineMatters Wrote: [ -> ]I read on another site that his baby mama is none other than WR Golden Tate's, sister. Good for them. Congrats.

#Targeted #Bullseye #LuvThyBaby...

NH3...
Jalen Ramsey reports to camp following birth of child

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000...h-of-child

Jalen Ramsey officially reported to training camp on Tuesday. The Jaguars' All-Pro corner missed the start of the team's training camp last week following the birth of his baby girl, his first child.
I recall after spending a few full days with our 1st infant child, that going to work was actually a pretty nice escape.
So he only missed four days. He'll be fine. 

Good to see him back.