Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: For you Wino's out there
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

Plug it and chug it: New wine glass attaches straight to the BOTTLE allowing you to sip even quicker... because wine not?
<ul class="">[*]<b>A new invention allows people to drink their wine directly from the bottle</b>
[*]<b>The Guzzle Buddy wine glass has a stopper where there is usually a stem</b>
[*]<b>The invention is currently on sale on Amazon; it has proven popular</b>
[*]<b>'Plug it and chug it,' the humorous case for the creative tool reads </b><b> </b>
</ul>

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/articl...z4NeO3uinj

Meh...who needs a glass?

I don't like wine. There, I said it.
Yeah, but if you did like wine...it already comes in a glass.  Same as beer comes in a glass...and liquor.

Quote:I don't like wine. There, I said it.

But I bet Tequila makes your clothes fall off....... :teehee: :yes: :woot:

I'm not a big wine fan myself but I do like a Reisling or Moscato. It's sweeter and tends to make my ears warm while I swill it all day while cooking Thanksgiving vittles.
Moscato is a dessert wine, very yummy

Any nice, full bodied, dry red.

Pinot Noir please

I'm casting a look at the screen.
Quote:I'm casting a look at the screen.

I'm just disappointing you all over the place, aren't I? Sad
Quote:I'm just disappointing you all over the place, aren't I? Sad
Not liking wine isn't nearly as egregious as those that drink wine from the Southern Hemisphere!

I'll definitely cast a side eye over that :p
Quote:Not liking wine isn't nearly as egregious as those that drink wine from the Southern Hemisphere!

I'll definitely cast a side eye over that :p

What's the difference? Lol
Quote:What's the difference? Lol

It's them danged southern hemisphereans taking jobs from 'muricans.
Quote:It's them danged southern hemisphereans taking jobs from 'muricans.

We are outsourcing the grapes now?? Shameful!!
Quote:We are outsourcing the grapes now?? Shameful!!

Yep, and they're raisin hell about it. 

I'll show myself out.
Quote:Yep, and they're raisin hell about it.

I'll show myself out.

Please do! :Yes:
Quote:We are outsourcing the grapes now?? Shameful!!

If you're seriously asking, yes.

Actually, they can have them in like 3 more years. We're starting to reap what we sow.
Quote:If you're seriously asking, yes.

Actually, they can have them in like 3 more years. We're starting to reap what we sow.
Boo.

I've had some unoffensive Malbecs from South America, but I'd much rather drink a Napa Cab. 

They seem to do very well due to price point with distributors placing them in semi-casual dining chains. The profit margin with those reds (and the New Zealand whites apparently) is just too attractive to managers trying to boost the bottom line to placate their corporate offices. 

I can understand having one cheap red (S.A.) and one cheap NZ sav blanc on your list,  but don't give me several of that ilk and no CA option on the list!! Sadly I've seen this twice recently. 

Oops. Minor wine-snob rant. Sorry. 
Quote:Boo.

I've had some unoffensive Malbecs from South America, but I'd much rather drink a Napa Cab. 

They seem to do very well due to price point with distributors placing them in semi-casual dining chains. The profit margin with those reds (and the New Zealand whites apparently) is just too attractive to managers trying to boost the bottom line to placate their corporate offices. 

I can understand having one cheap red (S.A.) and one cheap NZ sav blanc on your list,  but don't give me several of that ilk and no CA option on the list!! Sadly I've seen this twice recently. 

Oops. Minor wine-snob rant. Sorry. 

Bravo, Reginald. Well put.
Pages: 1 2