Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Democrats Slam Trump For Booming Economy
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I will not vouch for the source, but this does sound like typical Democratic responses......

This is intended as Satire

Democrats Slam Trump For Booming Economy

Reacting with disgust to the 4.1% second-quarter GDP growth figure released Friday, the nation’s Democrats united to slam President Donald Trump for America’s booming economy.

https://babylonbee.com/news/democrats-sl...gn=dwbrand
Really good satire is when you can't tell satire from reality. There's also Poe's Law to consider for those on here who are about to crucify you for this FAKENEWZ RAWL!!!!!!!
Didn't Obama have a better quarter of growth in 2014? Think you trumpettes are getting carried away and it's way more complex than just the president
(07-28-2018, 04:24 PM)lastonealive Wrote: [ -> ]Didn't Obama have a better quarter of growth in 2014? Think you trumpettes are getting carried away and it's way more complex than just the president

On cue come the naysayers.
(07-28-2018, 04:39 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-28-2018, 04:24 PM)lastonealive Wrote: [ -> ]Didn't Obama have a better quarter of growth in 2014? Think you trumpettes are getting carried away and it's way more complex than just the president

On cue come the naysayers.
I think it is more ignorance than naysayer, but that’s just my opinion.
(07-28-2018, 05:31 PM)B2hibry Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-28-2018, 04:39 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: [ -> ]On cue come the naysayers.
I think it is more ignorance than naysayer, but that’s just my opinion.

Never assume malice when ignorance will do?

I guess we should be gracious, I googled "Trump GDP" and every article was some form of "Why Trump is wrong/lying/evil about the economy." I suppose we must make an allowance considering the manipulation of the truth by the media.
So you congratulated Obama in 2014 for the superior quarter?
(07-29-2018, 01:40 AM)lastonealive Wrote: [ -> ]So you congratulated Obama in 2014 for the superior quarter?

He's right, you know.
I don't congratulate Presidents for GDP growth in general, but, he's right.

https://www.bloomberg.com/view/articles/...idn-t-last
(07-29-2018, 01:40 AM)lastonealive Wrote: [ -> ]So you congratulated Obama in 2014 for the superior quarter?

Congratulations Obama!

Noe, care to show me all the news headlines from those days that said he was wrong and lying about the numbers?
Democrats will reach to find a way to tone down the good economic news.  The fact of the matter is President Trump is actually boosting the economy with little help from Congress.