Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: NFL.com - Andrew Luck lights it up in Colts' Sunday night practice
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Andrew Luck lights it up in Colts' Sunday night practice

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000...t-practice

By all accounts, Andrew Luck looked like his old self during the Colts' evening practice on Sunday. Reporters and fans alike went gaga over the QB's play in the team's fourth training camp practice.
Also , as a side note Geico noticed a increase in insurance requests in the immediate Indianapolis area.
And he has today off (I believe scheduled) and has soreness in his shoulder.
So how about that Colts Defense? Yeah

From the Article
We can take with a grain of salt that Keefer charted Luck going 19-of-22 passing for two TDs and no INTs, given that it was in practice against what could be one of the worst secondaries in the NFL. Even with that caveat, it's worth noting the types of throws Luck was making, notably pushing the ball down the field, which indicates his arm strength is returning.
Should be lighting it up against that horrible defense.
(07-30-2018, 12:46 PM)imtheblkranger Wrote: [ -> ]And he has today off (I believe scheduled) and has soreness in his shoulder.

Got a link? I haven't seen that.
(07-30-2018, 06:35 PM)ArtieZiff Wrote: [ -> ]
(07-30-2018, 12:46 PM)imtheblkranger Wrote: [ -> ]And he has today off (I believe scheduled) and has soreness in his shoulder.

Got a link? I haven't seen that.

It was on ESPN this morning. Around 930 or so. It was one of those 2 minute "let's go to so and so in Indy" segments. 

Said he had soreness but not a setback.