Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Counselors Are Treating Clients with ‘Trump Anxiety’
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Counselors Are Treating Clients with ‘Trump Anxiety’ Who Have ‘Fear Of The World Ending’

Depending on your politics, it may be ‘the end of the world as you know it’ or you may feel fine.

The media’s manufactured panic over Big Bad Trump seems to be having an effect.

https://clashdaily.com/2018/07/counselor...ld-ending/
TDS is real, and it's mental illness.
A few people on here are probably included in that group.
Childish. Sad that people have sunk to this level. Listen. If the end of world happens it won't be because of nuclear weapons or fallout. I've never understood the fear behind all of that. There's no money to be made or resources to tap into if you pulverize an entire country. After what happened to Japan it may never happen again because it opened up a huge can of worms and set the tone for decades to come.

If anything. It'll either be another asteroid or comet that clips us just like the Dinosaurs or a great flood and ice age will occur once again as it's been documented by our ancestors.

Personally. With the increase in population and antibiotics finally starting to slow down though the next big event will more than likely be a super virus that naturally begins cropping up here and there that wipes out a grand majority of populations located in poverty stricken countries first. Then it may or may not spread into more modernized countries.
(08-01-2018, 02:43 PM)Caldrac Wrote: [ -> ]Childish. Sad that people have sunk to this level. Listen. If the end of world happens it won't be because of nuclear weapons or fallout. I've never understood the fear behind all of that. There's no money to be made or resources to tap into if you pulverize an entire country. After what happened to Japan it may never happen again because it opened up a huge can of worms and set the tone for decades to come.

If anything. It'll either be another asteroid or comet that clips us just like the Dinosaurs or a great flood and ice age will occur once again as it's been documented by our ancestors.

Personally. With the increase in population and antibiotics finally starting to slow down though the next big event will more than likely be a super virus that naturally begins cropping up here and there that wipes out a grand majority of populations located in poverty stricken countries first. Then it may or may not spread into more modernized countries.

Pandemic is just around the corner and it will probably be a man-made one.
(08-01-2018, 02:43 PM)Caldrac Wrote: [ -> ]Childish. Sad that people have sunk to this level. Listen. If the end of world happens it won't be because of nuclear weapons or fallout. I've never understood the fear behind all of that. There's no money to be made or resources to tap into if you pulverize an entire country. After what happened to Japan it may never happen again because it opened up a huge can of worms and set the tone for decades to come.

And all of those possibilities are the reason we have to prioritize R&D on interstellar travel with the goal of colonizing other star systems. Humanity has ignored the possibility of nuclear powered propulsion, and so 70 years later we are only building essentially the same chemical rockets that were based on the V2.
That's the crux of it.

We have a generation where a significant portion of adults never left childhood. They think as children, and understand as children. Their cocoon is playing victim, and they kick, scream, and throw a fit until they get what they want. They break things and lash out verbally and physically against the adults who are "mean" to them.
I lol'd when I first heard about this.
Then I found it out it is real... which is actually kinda sad.
I will be happy to offer them treatment at half the normal rates for headshrinkers.