Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: 2020 --- Who's at the top of your non-incumbent list?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
If Clinton Loses, who would you like to see at the top of the Democratic ticket running against Trump in 2020 ?

* Tulsi Gabbard

If Trump Loses, who would you like to see at the top of the Republican ticket running against Hillary in 2020 ?

* John Kasich

* Marco Rubio

* Nikki Haley

Hoping to see Trump end term limits and take over country indefinitely
Jk. Rand Paul
Kanye

Ivanka trump re-registers as a democrat and takes on all comers!  

Ivanka, 2020!!!

Ted Cruz,  who I still plan on writing in on the 2016 Presidential Ballot in 19 days. 

Rick Scott gonna slap all the [BLEEP].
Quote:Ted Cruz,  who I still plan on writing in on the 2016 Presidential Ballot in 19 days. 

You don't think Ted Cruz lost his window?  I kinda think his goose is cooked...  
Quote:You don't think Ted Cruz lost his window?  I kinda think his goose is cooked...  

Time will tell.   

But as long as Ted Cruz has a chance to become President in 2020,   it's imperative that I support him unless something substantial changes that I'm not anticipating. 
Quote:  Time will tell.   

But as long as Ted Cruz has a chance to become President in 2020,   it's imperative that I support him unless something substantial changes that I'm not anticipating. 

I see the lure of Cruz for a certain section of Conservatives.  I just don't think he has the ability to draw in more than his base.  I could be wrong, of course...

I'm really biased against Cruz, he creeps me out.  But, I'm not the type of person that would ever vote for him.

But do you see his short-comings in terms of a general election?  I think he's got alot of the trump problems when it comes to main-stream Americans.  He has the evangelical vote.  But beyond that, I just don't see who he brings in.  Especially with how fractured the GOP is gonna become after this election.  

However, Crus is a hard core fiscal conservative.  Almost more so than even Paul Ryan...  

Speaking of which, how come conservatives are so down on Paul Ryan?  
Quote:Kanye

Scary thought huh?

Sad thing is Trump has opened the door for entertainers such as Kanye West, Kim K, Katie Perry, Beyonce, etc to consider running in 2020. It wouldn't surprise me in the least if half of the VMA attendees are currently plotting on how they can get their names on the ballot thanks to reality TV star the Don. The elections will become a popularity contest to the extreme and you'll see who ever has their own reality TV show, or the most Twitter followers, or likes on Facebook moving to the forefront.
Quote:Scary thought huh?

Sad thing is Trump has opened the door for entertainers such as Kanye West, Kim K, Katie Perry, Beyonce, etc to consider running in 2020. It wouldn't surprise me in the least if half of the VMA attendees are currently plotting on how they can get their names on the ballot thanks to reality TV star the Don. The elections will become a popularity contest to the extreme and you'll see who ever has their own reality TV show, or the most Twitter followers, or likes on Facebook moving to the forefront.
Remember that time an actor ran for President and wound up being one of the best in this country's history?
Quote:Remember that time an actor ran for President and wound up being one of the best in this country's history?

That's debatable....  

I mean, he raised taxes and spent at amounts that were big league.  But I think his priorities were to the wealthy.  And that was his problem.  

He definately started a trend though.  Poppy Bush, Clinton, baby Bush, and Obama have pretty much continued on his legacy.  So in that sense, he's been very influential.  But his strategy, I don't think, is the best for supporting the middle class workers of the nation.
Quote:That's debatable....  

I mean, he raised taxes and spent at amounts that were big league.  But I think his priorities were to the wealthy.  And that was his problem.  

He definately started a trend though.  Poppy Bush, Clinton, baby Bush, and Obama have pretty much continued on his legacy.  So in that sense, he's been very influential.  But his strategy, I don't think, is the best for supporting the middle class workers of the nation.

everything you wrote here completely contradicts what your ballot will say
Elizabeth Warren
The next president will be gay or transgender. book it

Thoughts on Paul Ryan?
Quote:everything you wrote here completely contradicts what your ballot will say

Blah blah blah.  

Don't be a hater.  You're voting for a racist bigot that hates america.  But I'm not saying you are your presidential nominee.
Quote:Blah blah blah.

Don't be a hater. You're voting for a racist bigot that hates america. But I'm not saying you are your presidential nominee.

Honest question. Do you have multiple personalities?
1. Big Bird

2. Homer Simpson

3. Scarlett Johannson 

4. Rick James

5. Clarence Carter

6. Gus Bradley 

7. Wally Beaver

8. Fallout 4 Main Character (Melee Build)

9. Dragonborn from Skyrim (Battlemage Build)

10. George Carlin 

Pages: 1 2