Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: NFL.com - Johnathan Cyprien out for 2018 season with torn ACL
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Johnathan Cyprien out for 2018 season with torn ACL

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000...h-torn-acl

Tennessee Titans safety Johnathan Cyprien suffered a torn ACL during practice during a non-contact play on Wednesday, head coach Mike Vrabel announced.
Dang... sucks for him... but probably good for the tacks
Hate injuries like this but it sure helps the tacks move forward and put a weakness behind them.
Just a scary and yearly reminder of how quickly things can turn south for a team and a player. Hope to God we make it through the rest of this summer and pre season healthy. Best of luck to him and hope he recovers quickly.
(08-02-2018, 02:35 PM)Caldrac Wrote: [ -> ]Just a scary and yearly reminder of how quickly things can turn south for a team and a player. Hope to God we make it through the rest of this summer and pre season healthy. Best of luck to him and hope he recovers quickly.

Preseason or not, I think both of us don't need anymore reminders.
Too bad, hope he's able to recover, we need him on the field.
I didn't like the guy, liked him less when he went to the Titans, but still feel for him. Sucks for him and makes the titans better most likely. There are a lot of qualified safeties here.
(08-02-2018, 02:20 PM)Kane Wrote: [ -> ]Dang... sucks for him... but probably good for the tacks

This.

(08-02-2018, 04:12 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: [ -> ]Too bad, hope he's able to recover, we need him on the field.

I see what you did there.
Classy
Tacks secondary getting better every day