Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Trump at 50% approval
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Daily Presidential Tracking Poll

The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Thursday shows that 50% of Likely U.S. Voters approve of President Trump’s job performance. Forty-nine percent (49%) disapprove. 

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_c...rack_aug02
Fake poll. Having money, being employed, and paying less taxes is overrated.
(08-03-2018, 07:53 AM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: [ -> ]Fake poll. Having money, being employed, and paying less taxes is overrated.

There's a distinct class in this country who want to do #1 and #3 without having to do #2. Those are the 49 percenters.
Hahahahaha... Fake news
(08-05-2018, 06:25 PM)Kotite Wrote: [ -> ]Hahahahaha...  Fake news

Right on cue.  

Regardless of how you voted, regardless of how you feel about the President, the economy is booming.  The unemployment rate is almost non-existent.  People seeking government assistance is extremely low.  Take away all the political BS and the fact is most people vote on how heavy their wallet is.  Unless something changes with the current trend of the economy Trump will win re-election.  

This from someone that did not vote for him.
(08-05-2018, 06:25 PM)Kotite Wrote: [ -> ]Hahahahaha...  Fake news

I see Mr #2 showed up.
The op is a huge lie. You have to face reality. It is patently false. Own you [BLEEP].
Trump is polling in the mid 20's with African Americans. If that holds then he is a show in for re-election and has a real shot at winning the popular vote.
(08-09-2018, 06:37 PM)jj82284 Wrote: [ -> ]Trump is polling in the mid 20's with African Americans.  If that holds then he is a show in for re-election and has a real shot at winning the popular vote.

If I added correctly, then it'd show an increase from 1.31 million to 3.28 million which would have reduced Clinton's lead to about 900K. They've been pandering so hard for Hispanic voters that they're ignoring black voters, so this wouldn't surprise me.
That moment when Kanye himself is stumped by the question on what evidence there is Trump cares about black people or anyone else..

I miss it when you guys [BLEEP] about presidents golfing and vacationing too much.
(08-11-2018, 12:38 PM)Kotite Wrote: [ -> ]That moment when Kanye himself is stumped by the question on what evidence there is Trump cares about black people or anyone else..

I miss it when you guys [BLEEP] about presidents golfing and vacationing too much.

#maga
#haterismissounbecoming
#4.1
#gop
(08-11-2018, 12:38 PM)Kotite Wrote: [ -> ]That moment when Kanye himself is stumped by the question on what evidence there is Trump cares about black people or anyone else..

That's like proving what evidence there is that YOU care about black people.

Do you think you could do that? How would you prove it?
https://www.docdroid.net/acECpZJ/marist-...pdf#page=3

You would think the most publicly known black Trump supporters wouldn't be stumped by such a question.

I won't have time to golf he said.150 days of golf later... Do you people know you are complete suckers whose knee jerk reaction to everything he does is to make excuses for him? He said he's a very stable genius too. Must be true. When has Trump ever lied, right?
(08-11-2018, 10:47 PM)Kotite Wrote: [ -> ]https://www.docdroid.net/acECpZJ/marist-...pdf#page=3

You would think the most publicly known black Trump supporters wouldn't be stumped by such a question.

I won't have time to golf he said.150 days of golf later...  Do you people know you are complete suckers whose knee jerk reaction to everything he does is to make excuses for him? He said he's a very stable genius too. Must be true. When has Trump ever lied, right?

Says the chump whose knee jerk reaction is to [BLEEP] about every breath he takes.
(08-11-2018, 10:47 PM)Kotite Wrote: [ -> ]https://www.docdroid.net/acECpZJ/marist-...pdf#page=3

I won't have time to golf he said.150 days of golf later...  Do you people know you are complete suckers whose knee jerk reaction to everything he does is to make excuses for him? He said he's a very stable genius too. Must be true. When has Trump ever lied, right?

Are you upset that Trump tees it up with PGA Tour players on the regular and shoots in the 70's? Your boy Barry liked to use that Judge Smails "foot wedge".
lol ... shoots in the 70s. Are there people who actually believe that? Really?

As much as I disagree with just about everything you post you are 100% correct in stating this.  Trumped dogged Obama for 8 years about his golf habits only to take it to a new level.  There is no excuse or justification for this, period.
(08-12-2018, 07:30 PM)copycat Wrote: [ -> ]

As much as I disagree with just about everything you post you are 100% correct in stating this.  Trumped dogged Obama for 8 years about his golf habits only to take it to a new level.  There is no excuse or justification for this, period.

Trump may Golf but he's gotten more done in a year and a half than Obummer did in 8 years
(08-12-2018, 07:46 PM)The Drifter Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-12-2018, 07:30 PM)copycat Wrote: [ -> ]As much as I disagree with just about everything you post you are 100% correct in stating this.  Trumped dogged Obama for 8 years about his golf habits only to take it to a new level.  There is no excuse or justification for this, period.

Trump may Golf but he's gotten more done in a year and a half than Obummer did in 8 years

Doesn't change the fact at all now does it?  Trump spent the better part of 8 years harping on Obama for golfing too much.  PERIOD!
(08-12-2018, 08:08 PM)copycat Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-12-2018, 07:46 PM)The Drifter Wrote: [ -> ]Trump may Golf but he's gotten more done in a year and a half than Obummer did in 8 years

Doesn't change the fact at all now does it?  Trump spent the better part of 8 years harping on Obama for golfing too much.  PERIOD!

Trump probably just didn't realize that the job isn't all that hard.
Pages: 1 2