Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Oregon has pot oversupply, Colorado hits the mark
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Oregon has pot oversupply, Colorado hits the mark

Two of the first states to broadly legalize marijuana took different approaches to regulation that left Oregon with a vast oversupply and Colorado with a well-balanced market. But in both states prices for bud have plummeted.

https://apnews.com/096eb19780804ebcb7721...s-the-mark
(08-03-2018, 12:24 PM)The Drifter Wrote: [ -> ]Oregon has pot oversupply, Colorado hits the mark

Two of the first states to broadly legalize marijuana took different approaches to regulation that left Oregon with a vast oversupply and Colorado with a well-balanced market. But in both states prices for bud have plummeted.

https://apnews.com/096eb19780804ebcb7721...s-the-mark

Well... Oregon should send some of that over supply my way lol

Also... This seems like a good place to leave this
https://www.forbes.com/sites/andrewdepie...a93140f181

$$$$$$

Everyone should get on board with this money/job maker.

Legalize it federally!
Been to both locations. Colorado has better green. Just my opinion. That's not a knock against Portland though. They have some good stuff up there. But in Colorado it's pretty damn good. Might be hitting up Las Vegas next. We'll see.
(08-03-2018, 01:49 PM)Caldrac Wrote: [ -> ]Been to both locations. Colorado has better green. Just my opinion. That's not a knock against Portland though. They have some good stuff up there. But in Colorado it's pretty damn good. Might be hitting up Las Vegas next. We'll see.

I have a buddy who works for Levin & Papantonio and they go to Vegas twice a year to film some of Pap's political TV show stuff.
He was pretty impressed with the selection, price, and quality...
(08-03-2018, 02:26 PM)Kane Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-03-2018, 01:49 PM)Caldrac Wrote: [ -> ]Been to both locations. Colorado has better green. Just my opinion. That's not a knock against Portland though. They have some good stuff up there. But in Colorado it's pretty damn good. Might be hitting up Las Vegas next. We'll see.

I have a buddy who works for Levin & Papantonio and they go to Vegas twice a year to film some of Pap's political TV show stuff.
He was pretty impressed with the selection, price, and quality...

A lot of it's concentrated and in that 25% - 27% range THC wise. The dabs, liquid pens and shatter's up there are outstanding. You get your money's worth for sure. If you can get your hands on them though. I actually recommend and prefer the edibles. 

I overdid it once and ended up eating easily 100 milligrams between a few pieces of chocolate and cherry gummies that we got from a dispensary and that ended up being the best 30+ hours of my life. We were out hiking that day too in the Flat Irons I think if my memory serves correctly. Ended up feeling it way up there and we found a nice little spot to set our hammocks up at. Boulder, CO is where you want to be. Denver, CO had a few good shops here and there but Boulder REALLY had top choice for me personally. 

Definitely need to hit up Vegas though when I get the time off.