Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Trump Hollywood Star: City Council Votes to Get Rid of It
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
All because the liberals are hateful bigoted TDS sufferers

Trump Hollywood Star: City Council Votes to Get Rid of It

The West Hollywood City Council has voted to ask the Chamber of Commerce to remove President Donald Trump's Hollywood Walk of Fame star, Mayor John Duran said Monday.

Read Newsmax: Council Votes to Remove Trump's Hollywood Star | Newsmax.com
There must be a handy acronym for constant knee jerk reactions to perceived TDS. It's an infatuation as ridiculous as TDS.

As lot of people don't like Trump, for valid reasons. Not all Trumpettes are hateful and bigoted, neither are his critics.
Violence and destruction; the beat goes on.
(08-07-2018, 11:56 AM)The Drifter Wrote: [ -> ]All because the liberals are hateful bigoted TDS sufferers

Did someone say bigoted ?

https://www.politico.com/blogs/under-the...ase-235067

[font=din-2014,]FBI releases files on Trump apartments' race discrimination probe in '70s

02/15/2017 05:47 PM EST
[/font]

The FBI has released nearly 400 pages of records on an investigation the bureau conducted in the 1970s into alleged racial discrimination in the rental of apartments from President Donald Trump's real estate company.
The files detail dozens of interviews the bureau conducted with Trump building tenants, management and employees, seeking indications that minority tenants were steered away from housing complexes.
(08-07-2018, 02:47 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-07-2018, 11:56 AM)The Drifter Wrote: [ -> ]All because the liberals are hateful bigoted TDS sufferers

Did someone say bigoted ?

[font=din-2014,]FBI releases files on Trump apartments' race discrimination probe in '70s

[/font]

The FBI has released nearly 400 pages of records on an investigation the bureau conducted in the 1970s into alleged racial discrimination in the rental of apartments from President Donald Trump's real estate company.
The files detail dozens of interviews the bureau conducted with Trump building tenants, management and employees, seeking indications that minority tenants were steered away from housing complexes.

I feel like Rachel Maddow should be reading this, for some reason.
It's ok. In 6 years, they will replace the film projector icon in the middle of the star to one that is more "presidential"
He should've just made pedophilia jokes and molested someone. Maybe then they wouldn't care as much.
(08-07-2018, 03:11 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-07-2018, 02:47 PM)HURRICANE!!! Wrote: [ -> ]Did someone say bigoted ?

[/font]

I feel like Rachel Maddow should be reading this, for some reason.

Someone must read what ostriches cannot see.
Q: The West Hollywood City Council voted unanimously to request of removal of which star on the Hollywood WOF?

A. Bill Cosby
B. Donald Trump
C. Kevin Spacey
(08-08-2018, 09:01 AM)rollerjag Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-07-2018, 03:11 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: [ -> ]I feel like Rachel Maddow should be reading this, for some reason.

Someone must read what ostriches cannot see.

Laughing
This just in:
People in the 70s didn't act in a manner that we deem more human almost 50 years later

I'd like to think that the me from 20 years ago is a much different person than the man I am now.
I made mistakes, said things I shouldn't have, and probably mistreated some people...
(08-08-2018, 09:17 AM)Kane Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-08-2018, 09:01 AM)rollerjag Wrote: [ -> ]Someone must read what ostriches cannot see.

Laughing
This just in:
People in the 70s didn't act in a manner that we deem more human almost 50 years later

I'd like to think that the me from 20 years ago is a much different person than the man I am now.
I made mistakes, said things I shouldn't have, and probably mistreated some people...

+1

Why is it only felons are allowed to evolve?
(08-08-2018, 09:48 PM)copycat Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-08-2018, 09:17 AM)Kane Wrote: [ -> ]Laughing
This just in:

+1

Please provide examples of Trump's evolution.
(08-08-2018, 09:58 PM)rollerjag Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-08-2018, 09:48 PM)copycat Wrote: [ -> ]+1

Please provide examples of Trump's evolution.

He used to be a Democrat?