Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Saw a lady in a Z06...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I saw a lady at the gas station in st Augustine.  I told her she had a nice car. So I parked and walked over and she said "would you check the oil"

So like any gentleman, I did. The oil was fine. Perfect at the fill line. 

Then she said I'll sell it to you, it only has 13k miles on it. I bought it brand new in 2006 since my husband was in an accident I got a settlement. "I'll sell it for 17 thousand"

I said no thanks I'm not looking to buy right now.

Then she said "a lady just gave me 3 dollars bc I ran out of gas and I don't have any money, my son is in the hospital and he's not going to make it and I drove from California "

So I told her I was sorry to hear that and we had a little small talk. 

She later told me she made a license plate for it and some other weird stuff. 

She had ashes all in the floor board, and she was talking a lot. Like  a lot...

The gas station clerk walked outside and said "man we've called the police"

So I returned to my car to pump gas, and I look up and she takes off.

She was in her 40s and she was very good looking. But it was weird. For some reason I don't think that car is hers. And as she pulled away, I saw no tag on the car.

Thoughts?
Sad  

(sigh) We were all hoping Bunnie was getting better.
Wack freaking O, KOO KOO fo sho.
Your prints are now on the crime scene.
(08-07-2018, 02:27 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: [ -> ]Sad  

Every one slips up every now and then. Don’t judge me!

(08-07-2018, 02:16 PM)JagFanatic24 Wrote: [ -> ]I saw a lady at the gas station in st Augustine.  I told her she had a nice car. So I parked and walked over and she said "would you check the oil"

Then she said I'll sell it to you, it only has 13k miles on it. I bought it brand new in 2006 since my husband was in an accident I got a settlement. "I'll sell it for 17 thousand"

Then she said "a lady just gave me 3 dollars bc I ran out of gas and I don't have any money, my son is in the hospital and he's not going to make it and I drove from California "

She was in her 40s and she was very good looking. But it was weird. For some reason I don't think that car is hers. And as she pulled away, I saw no tag on the car.

Thoughts?

Don’t they make the plates in prison?
(08-07-2018, 08:08 PM)Bchbunnie4 Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-07-2018, 02:27 PM)homebiscuit Wrote: [ -> ]Sad  

Every one slips up every now and then. Don’t judge me!

(08-07-2018, 02:16 PM)JagFanatic24 Wrote: [ -> ]I saw a lady at the gas station in st Augustine.  I told her she had a nice car. So I parked and walked over and she said "would you check the oil"

Thoughts?

Don’t they make the plates in prison?

I'm not sure. But she was that typical "hey man, can you spare some change, my dog ate my homework 3 days ago, and yesterday I lost my shoe, and nothing I'm saying right now makes sense, I just want to him money" type of person.

I just couldn't figure out how she got such a nice car. She even told me her passenger window was busted out bc her ex got mad at her.

Maybe she stole it....idk.
It's the Steve McNair Principle.
Hell, I'd hit it.
Isn't this the start of Joe Dirt?
(08-08-2018, 09:51 PM)rollerjag Wrote: [ -> ]Hell, I'd hit it.

Well, it has a pulse, so....
(08-08-2018, 09:51 PM)rollerjag Wrote: [ -> ]Hell, I'd hit it.

Sammy has hacked RJ!