Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Democrats Blame Russians For Ohio Loss, Turn On The Green Party!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Democrats Blame Russians For Ohio Loss, Turn On The Green Party!

They’re blaming Russia for their loss and saying the Green Party are agents of the Russkies!

Leftists are having a total meltdown after losing once again in Ohio’s special election on Tuesday!

https://www.infowars.com/democrats-blame...een-party/
(08-08-2018, 11:40 AM)The Drifter Wrote: [ -> ]Democrats Blame Russians For Ohio Loss, Turn On The Green Party!

They’re blaming Russia for their loss and saying the Green Party are agents of the Russkies!

Leftists are having a total meltdown after losing once again in Ohio’s special election on Tuesday!

Infowars? Hahahahaha. Sucker!

The Democrats might as well get together now to decide who they want for Speaker of the House. You don't need a weatherman to know which way the wind blows.

Donald really helps solidify the base - of the Democratic Party.
(08-08-2018, 12:03 PM)Adam2012 Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-08-2018, 11:40 AM)The Drifter Wrote: [ -> ]Democrats Blame Russians For Ohio Loss, Turn On The Green Party!

The Democrats might as well get together now to decide who they want for Speaker of the House. You don't need a weatherman to know which way the wind blows.

This post will age well.
(08-08-2018, 12:07 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-08-2018, 12:03 PM)Adam2012 Wrote: [ -> ]Infowars? Hahahahaha. Sucker!

This post will age well.

I suspect you fear it will.

And this from a guy who assured us that Donald was going to do away with Obamacare and give us great health care. And that Donald only hires the best. And that Donald had arrived at peace in our time with North Korea. And that Donald ...
He apparently did not read the article, some of those tweets from Ohio are priceless
(08-08-2018, 12:13 PM)The Drifter Wrote: [ -> ]He apparently did not read the article, some of those tweets from Ohio are priceless

Shhh - Donald's about to putt.

Ok - you're one of those Russian bots we've heard so much about, aren't you? Infowars? Really?

I much prefer Byron LeftTown's trolling. He play's a much better Alex Jones Jr.
(08-08-2018, 12:17 PM)Adam2012 Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-08-2018, 12:13 PM)The Drifter Wrote: [ -> ]He apparently did not read the article, some of those tweets from Ohio are priceless

Shhh - Donald's about to putt.

Ok - you're one of those Russian bots we've heard so much about, aren't you? Infowars? Really?

Just because the source happens to be Infowars you pretty much blow it off, but if you actually take a couple of minutes to look at the article, it's a series of tweets sent out by some liberal loons.
(08-08-2018, 05:41 PM)jagibelieve Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-08-2018, 12:17 PM)Adam2012 Wrote: [ -> ]Shhh - Donald's about to putt.

Just because the source happens to be Infowars you pretty much blow it off, but if you actually take a couple of minutes to look at the article, it's a series of tweets sent out by some liberal loons.

Was that really worth sharing then? If another herbal supplements salesman decided to compile a series of tweets sent out by some crazy right wingers, would you think that was worth sharing?
(08-08-2018, 12:13 PM)Adam2012 Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-08-2018, 12:07 PM)flsprtsgod Wrote: [ -> ]This post will age well.

I suspect you fear it will.

And this from a guy who assured us that Donald was going to do away with Obamacare and give us great health care. And that Donald only hires the best. And that Donald had arrived at peace in our time with North Korea. And that Donald ...

I ask this with sincere honesty. Have you ever been right about anything?
Truth be told, that narrow victory in a district that Romney and Trump both won by double digits should be disconcerting to the GOP. And you can't blame somebody for immediately writing off anything from Infowars. On that site one can purchase Infowars Life Silver Bullet Colloidal Silver. It's the perfect product if you aspire to be in the Blue Man Group, but hate applying blue makeup to yourself.
Only one tweet that even mentions Russia even though the clickbait title tries to make it seem like it was a wide spread opinion. But its infowars, there I can buy a cure all and overpriced bunker supplies.
(08-08-2018, 07:27 PM)Jagsfan4life9/28/82 Wrote: [ -> ]Truth be told, that narrow victory in a district that Romney and Trump both won by double digits should be disconcerting to the GOP. And you can't blame somebody for immediately writing off anything from Infowars. On that site one can purchase Infowars Life Silver Bullet Colloidal Silver. It's the perfect product if you aspire to be in the Blue Man Group, but hate applying blue makeup to yourself.

Not really.  These are mid-term elections and they have a historically low turnout.  Liberals are blaming a third party candidate for "taking votes away" ala Ross Perot back in 1992.  The thing is, their (liberal base) is thinking that the votes going to a kooky green party candidate took away from their liberal loon.  Basically there were 2 liberals running against a Republican candidate.  The Republican still won.

Regarding Infowars or any other hard leaning loon website (Huffington Post, Mother Jones, etc.), they all use the same tactic that we use on this very site, advertising dollars.  If sites like this is where you get your "news", you really need to expand your internet ability.  However, it does pay to look at sites like this to see what twits are tweeting.

Social media sites such as Twitter, Facebook, Instagram etc. are there to make fools out of people.  Websites like Infowars, BCC, etc. just take advantage of the garbage that people post.
(08-08-2018, 12:03 PM)Adam2012 Wrote: [ -> ]

You're the left's version of Alex Jones.
(08-08-2018, 06:34 PM)mikesez Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-08-2018, 05:41 PM)jagibelieve Wrote: [ -> ]Just because the source happens to be Infowars you pretty much blow it off, but if you actually take a couple of minutes to look at the article, it's a series of tweets sent out by some liberal loons.

Was that really worth sharing then? If another herbal supplements salesman decided to compile a series of tweets sent out by some crazy right wingers, would you think that was worth sharing?

Yes it would because it would exemplify how the fringes of each party have completely lost all reason.  

For someone that claims to be a centrist do you really not grasp that when average every day people see these kind of responses that they have the potential to move back to the middle?  Please, give me more of these from both sides!
(08-08-2018, 08:59 PM)jagibelieve Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-08-2018, 07:27 PM)Jagsfan4life9/28/82 Wrote: [ -> ]Truth be told, that narrow victory in a district that Romney and Trump both won by double digits should be disconcerting to the GOP. And you can't blame somebody for immediately writing off anything from Infowars. On that site one can purchase Infowars Life Silver Bullet Colloidal Silver. It's the perfect product if you aspire to be in the Blue Man Group, but hate applying blue makeup to yourself.

Not really.  These are mid-term elections and they have a historically low turnout.  Liberals are blaming a third party candidate for "taking votes away" ala Ross Perot back in 1992.  The thing is, their (liberal base) is thinking that the votes going to a kooky green party candidate took away from their liberal loon.  Basically there were 2 liberals running against a Republican candidate.  The Republican still won.

Regarding Infowars or any other hard leaning loon website (Huffington Post, Mother Jones, etc.), they all use the same tactic that we use on this very site, advertising dollars.  If sites like this is where you get your "news", you really need to expand your internet ability.  However, it does pay to look at sites like this to see what twits are tweeting.

Social media sites such as Twitter, Facebook, Instagram etc. are there to make fools out of people.  Websites like Infowars, BCC, etc. just take advantage of the garbage that people post.

Low turnout at midterms typically favors the GOP. That this contest was close in a district that's been solid red for close to four decades is certainly a sign of trouble. It's at least evidence of an energized Democratic voting base. And to have that side engergized is the last thing the GOP needs.
(08-08-2018, 10:27 PM)Jagsfan4life9/28/82 Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-08-2018, 08:59 PM)jagibelieve Wrote: [ -> ]Not really.  These are mid-term elections and they have a historically low turnout.  Liberals are blaming a third party candidate for "taking votes away" ala Ross Perot back in 1992.  The thing is, their (liberal base) is thinking that the votes going to a kooky green party candidate took away from their liberal loon.  Basically there were 2 liberals running against a Republican candidate.  The Republican still won.

Low turnout at midterms typically favors the GOP. That this contest was close in a district that's been solid red for close to four decades is certainly a sign of trouble. It's at least evidence of an energized Democratic voting base. And to have that side engergized is the last thing the GOP needs.

From what I read, the GOP got a turnout of about 40% of those who voted in the presidential election, and that's typical. The Dems got about 90%. That should certainly put a scare in the GOP.
(08-08-2018, 06:44 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-08-2018, 12:13 PM)Adam2012 Wrote: [ -> ]I suspect you fear it will.

I ask this with sincere honesty. Have you ever been right about anything?

I ask this with sincere honesty - have you ever supported an honest, ethical, intelligent person for public office?
(08-09-2018, 08:40 AM)Adam2012 Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-08-2018, 06:44 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: [ -> ]I ask this with sincere honesty. Have you ever been right about anything?

I ask this with sincere honesty - have you ever supported an honest, ethical, intelligent person for public office?

Are you suggesting there was one in the last presidential election?
(08-08-2018, 06:44 PM)StroudCrowd1 Wrote: [ -> ]I ask this with sincere honesty. Have you ever been right about anything?

It's not like you have either.

Honest and ethical people don't run for public office, so your question is irrelevant.
Pages: 1 2