Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: After Being Destroyed, Trump's Walk of Fame Star Multiplies
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
After Being Destroyed, Trump's Walk of Fame Star Multiplies

Donald Trump's star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame — destroyed on several occasions by detractors who sometimes wield a pick-ax — mysteriously multiplied over night so that on Aug. 9 there were several dozen stars.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/tv/news/after-b...&ocid=iehp
Trump is part of the Hollywood elite?? Surely fake news
(08-10-2018, 10:04 PM)lastonealive Wrote: [ -> ]Trump is part of the Hollywood elite?? Surely fake news

So was Reagan.
(08-11-2018, 07:03 AM)flsprtsgod Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-10-2018, 10:04 PM)lastonealive Wrote: [ -> ]Trump is part of the Hollywood elite?? Surely fake news

So was Reagan.

Fake news
The crew laminated the vinyl stars and placed them on blank squares on the Walk of Fame, though kept them covered until all were secured into place so that onlookers would not know exactly what was happening.

"I didn't want to get hit over the head from behind. We thought Trump Derangement Syndrome was a joke, but I'm pretty sure it's real," the artist said. "If no one peels these off, they could last there for 10 years."

[font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif]The violent intolerance of the left is quickly establishing itself.[/font]
(08-11-2018, 09:36 AM)homebiscuit Wrote: [ -> ]The crew laminated the vinyl stars and placed them on blank squares on the Walk of Fame, though kept them covered until all were secured into place so that onlookers would not know exactly what was happening.

"I didn't want to get hit over the head from behind. We thought Trump Derangement Syndrome was a joke, but I'm pretty sure it's real," the artist said. "If no one peels these off, they could last there for 10 years."

[font=tahoma, helvetica, arial, sans-serif]The violent intolerance of the left is quickly establishing itself.[/font]

Violence on the left, crazy on the right...

[Image: 1Qrally080318.JPG?w=2000]
With the conspiracy theories we hear around here, you probably just offended some 'q'fans round here