Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: British UFO hunter’s laptop was ‘wiped’ after mysterious death
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
British UFO hunter’s laptop was ‘wiped’ after mysterious death

The laptop of a British UFO hunter was reportedly ‘wiped clean’ before being handed back to his family after he mysteriously died.

The sudden death of Max Spiers, 39, has been shrouded in mystery after a friend discovered his body while he was on a trip to Poland to visit a conference.

https://metro.co.uk/2018/08/11/british-u...h-7826349/
It's uncanny how many researchers in this field have mysterious/odd deaths. It's almost like they found out something they weren't supposed to....
(08-12-2018, 10:04 PM)imtheblkranger Wrote: [ -> ]It's uncanny how many researchers in this field have mysterious/odd deaths. It's almost like they found out something they weren't supposed to....

You think some of these guys are not finding out the truth? I say they are and the World Governments are killing them to keep the public from finding out. THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE! TRUST NO ONE!
I remember hearing about this. He was spitting up black liquid or something like that and he even told his mother that if he dies it's not suicide. Something or someone was after him. I think a lot of these cases are just military or Government(s) trying to silence black budget leaks or activities.
(08-13-2018, 07:54 AM)The Drifter Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-12-2018, 10:04 PM)imtheblkranger Wrote: [ -> ]It's uncanny how many researchers in this field have mysterious/odd deaths. It's almost like they found out something they weren't supposed to....

You think some of these guys are not finding out the truth? I say they are and the World Governments are killing them to keep the public from finding out. THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE! TRUST NO ONE!

Oh I absolutely agree. Hell Dan Aykroyd had his UFO show confiscated and shut down overnight with no explanation.

There's so much "coincidence" out there